~5~

JISOO'S POV

I enjoyed holding your hand. But it sadly ended once we arrived at the cafeteria. I looked up from my sad expression and saw you looking at me with a puzzled look. I quickly put on a half fake smile. It was usually always just a fake smile, but Ive become happier because of you. I soon heard someone yelling my name. It was Minghao. He was calling us over along with the others sitting with him. I looked over at you to see if you were ok with sitting with my friends. You just gave them a smile and motioned for me to go with them with you. As we walked over, I could see my friends almost gawking at you and I may have gotten a tinge bit of jealousy. As we sat down with the others, they immediately started to study you and ask questions. "How old are you?" one asked. "Are you new here?" I heard another say. "Is it your first day?" shouted another. "Are you naturally that beautiful?" I accidently said and immediately covered my mouth from embarrassment. The others became silent at my question, and then looked at you who was blushing as uncontrollably as I was. We stared at each other in awkward silence. I couldnt help but look at your face longer. Before I knew it, I was staring at your beautiful eyes. My eyes started to look lower. I stopped when my eyes saw his lips. His beautiful, kissable, squishy, pink (suitable color for jin), A/N-I May need to stop ranting about Vernons lips. Adorable little lips. Without even noticing, I started to lean in slowly. I didnt even notice he started to lean in too. As the space between our faces minimized, I was about to kiss him before one of the members interrupted. "Hey guys!" Mingyu said, slamming his fist on the table, attempting to break the tension. We quickly separated before our lips touched, coming back to reality. "Yea?" I replied a bit embarrassed about what just happened. I couldnt believe it. I was about to kiss Hansol. Until MINGYU RUINED MY MOMENT. Just wait till I get him back. Lets see if he likes it when he attempts to kiss WONWOO. "Lets go outside and join the rest of our friends." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Why must you have such fine lips?

The way I was so close to you.

I just want to cuddle you.

I want to hold you and never let go.

I can only dream.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE READ

A/N- Heyyyy... I really hope you are enjoying my story. I'm working hard to update often, so please don't give up on me just yetttttt. If you have any requests for a fanfic, feel free to comment. I work well with Seventeen (obviously...), BTS, and Got7. I'm thinking of doing member x reader. Tell me if you have any ideasss!!! Please continue to read my story or stories, vote for my story, and PLLLEAAASSEE FOLLOW AND SHARE WITH YOUR PEOPLE!!!!!

(I will be updating alot... so be ready for spam fam)

(I have issues.. mental issues...^o^)

-heartue <3