❶⑥

||
~ the next morning...

Joshua's best friend, Jun, always comes to his home in the morning so they can walk to school together. So that wasn't going to change today.

Jun barged into Shua's house using the key he took from his hyung 5 years ago. "THE PRINCE OF CHINA IS IN THE HOUSE!" Jun yelled as he entered the humble apartment. No reply. "Shua? Where you at?" He called. "Joshie you better not have died on me." Jun said running into his room actually a bit worried about his friend because Joshua has tried suicide before.

Jun semi burst through Joshua's bedroom door. The sight in front of him allowed him to release the breath he didn't realize he was holding. The sight in front of him caused his heart to break a bit. He quickly pulled out his phone realizing they might wake up soon. He snapped a quick picture and went to his photo library to look at it. He stared at the screen in front of him. He didn't realize he was crying until a tear dripped from his face to his phone.

He heard the people in front of them start to move. He put his phone back in his pocket and wiped his tears at a fast pace. (Srry I can't)

"Oh... Jun you're a bit early." The latter said half asleep. Jun scoffed at the comment. "Look at the clock instead of staring at your 'sleeping beauty'" Jun replied referring to Hansol.

The latter was shocked by his friend's words and his rudeness toward the younger. Joshua brushed it off and blamed his rudeness on him not getting enough sleep. He glanced at the clock and then basically shot out of his seat.

"Omo, it's already 8 o'clock?? Otteoke otteoke?" Joshua said pacing waking up Hansol. "What's the matter Shua hyung." Hansol said tiredly. "ITS 8 O'CLOCK AND WE'RE SOOOO LATE!" Joshua yelled in response, surprising the younger. "Well I'm not going to be late just because of you pabos." Jun said taking off.

Joshua finally stopped pacing and watched his best friend walk out of his room. "Jun wait." The latter stopped him. Jun turned around, unamused by his hyung. "Why are you leaving? When one of us is late, we're always later together. When one of us is sick, we're always sick together. We do basically everything together. I haven't walked to school without in like 5 years. Why ruin that." Joshua said trying to convince the other to stay (a/n - just stay stay with me -BLACKPINK) and Shua had and odd obsession with streaks.

Jun simply shook his head and continued his path out the door leaving Joshua (jung)shook.

                               ※
And yet another short and cruddy chapter by yours truly. Love you all sm. I have school tomorrow... .°(д)°.
And cheer practice at 6 in the morning ('ρ') kill me now.
BAI BAI MY DUCKLINGS!!!
Yours truly,
Duck(ish) Alien( ՞ ՞)