Chapter Two

Band the next day was a little big awkward at times because every time I turned around, it seemed like he was looking at me. And then everytime I looked at him, he would turn around, see me staring and wink. I quickly look away in case anybody especially his boss saw it or my blush.

Tomorrow, I had a drum major competition in Canyon Lake. My parents were going to be gone and couldn't take me so we agreed last week that Mr. Lerkin was going to take me. That's all i could think about trying to fall asleep and practicing for it.

Saturday comes around and my dad drops me off at the bandhall where we are supposed to be meeting Mr. Lerkin. He drives up, my dad waves, and I hop in his car. The first 5 minutes of the 2 hour drive were the longest in my life. He asked of I was nervous and when I said a bit, he said I bet you'll do a whole lot better than a lot of other people and that me feel a little bit more comfortable.

I show up, do my thing, give them the school address so they can mail the results in the mail. We fey back in the car and I see hes on the phone so I be polite and pretend I don't hear it. I couldn't help over hearing, "yes sir, its running a bit late... about an hour more and then I'll call you back." I turn around but its too late, he already hung up.

"Was that my dad??"

"Ya. I told him were running late because we will be."

He looked at me and said, "is that ok?"

"Uh.. ya... ok.." I said with I smile. Because I knew where we were going. I had looked up where his house is on Google Earth... were approximately an hour away.

When we pulled up his road, he called my dad and said this is taking longer than expected so hell call when were done and I guess my dad went along with it. When we approach his driveway and quickly remember something... "is your wife home??"

"No... shes out of town... out of state actually" he says with a smile.

We walk inside the house and he leads me to his bedroom... I know because I recognize the shirt he wore to work on Friday next to his shoes on the floor. He doesn't even close the door... he closes the blinds and wraps me in a hug.

I turn around in his arms and say, " are you sure Mr. Lerkin?"

He replies, "please, call me Kevin and yes... I love you Kayti"

He lays me down on the bed and starts to take off his shirt and tosses it on the ground with his Friday shirt. He comes back to me and starts to pull my shirt off. It goes fast because I had just worn a simple t shirt underneath my drum major uniform. He unfastens my bra and tosses it into its own pile. He starts to reach for my capris but I stop him. He gives me a questioning look but I reach towards his own shorts and unbuckles them and pull them off. He doesn't even sit the for a minute before he pulls my pants and my pantries down and pushes me towards the head board positioning his head between my knees. I look at him and we smile at eachother.

He leans forward and starts licking inside me. It felt so good. He starts licking up and up until he reaches my breasts and he starts to nibble on them. I stop him again and point to his underwear. He smiles evilly and rips them off and tosses them too. He crawls up the bed and positions his manlyhood next to my mouth. I take it unquestionably. It tastes so sweet and right. At a moments notice, he rips it out of my mouth and I let out a whimper. He shoves it between my legs and I scream bloody murder.

I get up off the bed, get my clothes on and run to his car. He eventually comes out and tells my dad I'm on my way home. We don't speak the entire time. The silence is so freaking loud.