2

As I smiled at him I saw him glance somewhere behind him. Then he pointed to a store and said "That store looks nice wanna go to it?"
    "It does look pretty nice I'm fine with going there." as we were walking my phone buzzed. I turned it on and I got a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook:
Hey Y/n, are you free right now?

Y/n:
I'm at the mall right now with a friend. If you want you can come with us.

Jungkook:
Okay I'm on my way to the mall what store should I meet you at?

Y/n:
Meet me at Pelicans & Parrots.

Jungkook:
Okay see you soon.

    (A/n I literally just searched nice clothing shops and that's what I found.)

    Omg did he just ask me out on a date!? Ugh but I have Taehyung with me. I'll try to make this work out I guess.
    When we got in the store I started looking around, and I saw Jungkook. "Hey Jungkook! Over here" I said as I waved to him.
    Jungkook said, "Oh, hey Y/n" as he walked towards me. "Who is your friend that you said you were with?"
    All of a sudden Taehyung came up behind me and said "Who is this Y/n?" I was a bit surprised that he did not say that he was my friend but then again I didn't tell him Jungkook was coming, and he probably doesn't know who Jungkook is.
    "Taehyung this is Jungkook, and Jungkook, Taehyung is my friend"
    "I didn't know you'd be with a guy... I should probably go now."
    Jungkook looked sad and as he walked away I grabbed his arm and said "C'mon please don't go" I frowned and made puppy dog eyes towards him. "He's not my boyfriend or anything, please just stay" he seemed surprised that I grabbed his arm and about what I had just said.
    Then Jungkook faked a smile and said "Okay I'll stay. " I noticed him glaring at Taehyung so I tried to break the awkward silence by asking if a dress I had just picked up would look cute on me and if I should try it on.       
    Jungkook was the first to respond "I think anything would look cute on you" then he smiled showing his bunny teeth.

    My heart omg I can't take this much cuteness 😣😫😖. I was internally screaming but at the same time trying to keep a normal facial expression.
    As I was going through all of that Taehyung said, "The dress would look good on you, you should try it on."   
    "Okay I'll go try it on then" I got to the dressing rooms and changed into the dress and came out to show the boys.
    Jungkook's eyes widened "Y/n that looks amazing on you. Want me to buy it for you?"
    "Sure" I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face.
    I looked next to Jungkook to see Taehyung smiling as he said, "That does look pretty good on you." holy shit are two hot guys flirting with me? This is the most excitement I've had in a long time. Lol sad right?
    Then I went back to the changing room and put on my clothes and came out. I handed the dress to Jungkook and we walked over to the register and payed for the dress.
    "Thanks for the dress Jungkook."
    "No problem Y/n, wanna go get some food?"   
    "Sure, let get me get Taehyung"
    "Okay. "
    I walked over to him and said "C'mon let's go get something to eat"
    "Is that Jungkook guy coming with us?" he seemed a bit annoyed.
    "Yeah he's coming with us, is there something wrong with that? If I remember correctly this is the first time we've actually talked and this isn't a date or anything so don't get jealous. "
    "Oh, okay. " he said as he looked down at his feet. "Anyways let's go, where should we eat?" I asked the two boys.
    "We should go to Joy's noodles and rice" Jungkook said.
    We started walking to Joy's and we passed two guys. Taehyung started looking behind him at them with a worried look. Then one of them turned around and shouted, "HEY TAE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BRO???" people started looking at us.
    "Jimin stop yelling!! People are looking at us" Taehyung said while glaring at him.
    "Okay, sorry bro but where were you? We were looking for you"
    "He was with me are you guys his friends?"
    "Wait Tae why are you with Y/n you should have told Yoongi."
    Wait so these guys are Jimin and Yoongi? Why should Taehyung have told Yoongi he was hanging out with me?
    Then Yoongi said something "Is it okay if we join you guys?" He seemed a bit nervous and he was blushing.
    "Sure you guys can join us. So you are Yoongi, and you are Jimin?" I asked pointing at them.
    "Y-yeah I'm Yoongi"
    "Yoongi stop getting nervous, and yeah I'm Jimin"
    I smiled and said "It's nice to meet you Yoongi and Jimin."
    I'm hanging out with so many guys right now. Is this really what happens when I skip school? I do wish I was alone with Jungkook though but this is fine.
    We all started walking to Joy's. The walk was pretty quiet and awkward so I decided to talk to Jungkook. "Hey Jungkook is it okay if I call you Kookie?" The nickname was cute and I thought it suited him.
    "Yeah you can call me that" he smiled at me showing his bunny teeth again. And I was back to internally screaming my head off.
    "Okay Kookie wanna hang out again soon?" "Sure, I'd love to" he suddenly did some aegyo.

    Does this boy know how much he is killing me??!? Then we got to Joy's and sat down

    Does this boy know how much he is killing me??!? Then we got to Joy's and sat down. I sat in between Kookie and Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung sat in front of us.

(A/n I'm on a 5 hour bus ride and I have a 2 hour train ride after that. So I have a ton of time to write this story. But omg Jungkook's aegyo is just the cutest thing I've ever seen.)