8

Y/n's pov

Kookie:
I went to your house, why weren't you there?

Y/n:
Sorry, I had something to do so I left early.

Kookie:
Okay. Next time can you tell me ahead of time though?

Y/n:
Yeah I'll tell you if I have to leave early again.

Kookie:
I'm about to walk into class so ttyl.

Y/n:
Okay, bye.

I know I lied to him but I don't want to tell him what actually happened... Not yet atleast. When I got into school I walked into my advisory class. I sat down in my seat and leaned my head on my hand. As I was deep in thought the door opened. I looked up in curiosity and saw the last person on earth I wanted to see, Taehyung. He walked to his desk not giving me even one small glance. The teacher came in and everyone sat down and got ready for class.

Time skip after advisory

Our teacher dismissed everyone. I picked up all of my things. I made sure I was one of the first people out of class so I wouldn't risk being left alone with Taehyung. I walked to my reading class, which Taehyung was also in unfortunately. When I sat down at my desk I heard someone call my name. "Y/n is it true that you and Yoongi are dating?" I looked at the desk to my right and saw Jimin.

"I'm, yeah... Why?" "I wanted to know because Yoongi has liked you for along time. But I see he's finally made a move on you." I responded with a awkward "Yeah."