Chapter 14

"Gia, come here right now!" Devin says. I kiss little Miss thick and and come up for air. "Get out the pool."

"And if I don't?" He looked like I'd just turned him on.

"I'm going to punish you." There was a line of soft humor. I smile an swim around like a lost fish. "Zack, bring her to me." Zack looks from me to kelly.

"Can't help with that! We can't both be in the doghouse!" Kelly laughs and hits him in the back of his head.

"Don't make me have to come get you." He looks over at Miss thickness. "Who are you? And why are you here? This is a close matter."

"I'm Alicia Spenda, and that cutey over there invited me. So I am apart of this matter. What is she to you?

"My slave." And there went my fun freedom.

"Well, here there are no slaves. Just really good smelling people." She smiles and pulls my body closer to her.

"Let her go, you fucking hippie. You can't have her." He moves towards the pool and lifts my body with her still attach to my hand. "Let her go."

She let's her hand fall around my waist. "I think she's into the same sex, which would be in court  terms rape, according to law 758fsp. Am I right?" She ask and Kelly and I look dumbfound, as Devin looks pissed, and Zack frighten.

"Who are you captain save a slave or what?"

"No, Captain lawyer, a very known  lawyer." She said as a evil grin spread on her face.

"Fuck you!"

"Never, but I'll fuck her before the weeks over. Hopeful!" She smile at me.

"She's still my slave. I say who she fucks and doesn't fuck." He walks in her face. "And you will never taste those sweet sweet sugar walls." He laughs and I giggle (sugar walls) where did he get that from?

"Will see about that wont we?" She moves until her breast touch his chest, a beautiful site.

I lick my lip and shy away from their eyes.

"Alicia, there you are!" A tried worried voice calls. We all turn to see where it came from. A old man with black hair and a somewhat built body, just a little beat up, you could say. "I've been looking all over for you." He paused. "Hey, Zack and your Kelly right?"

They walk over an hug the old man. "Yes, see it didn't take you anytime to remember." She giggles.

"Of course I can't forget such a pretty face. And who is this young lady." He looks me up and down.

"Gia, her name is Gia." Devin cuts me off, "I'm Devin Dillard." They shake hands.

"Of Dillard enterprise?" He ask.

"Yes, the CEO and founder."

"Well good for you. Its the first time I can have all my companies in one place. Very smart man." His smile was very warm.

"Dad what did you need?" Alicia ask.

"Oh, your mother call saying she need more Animal1.7B"

"The packets I gave her should last until next week." She sound annoyed. "Well, there won't be another shipment until next week. She's not suppose to be eating that much!"

"You should go handle that and get back to us later." Devin says. "It was very nice to meet a happy client."

"Yes I should. But would you like to come over for dinner?" She turns to me, grabbing my hand as a  growl fills the air.

"Sorry, we have plans."

I playful hit his arm. "Stop being a crazy person, she not going to hurt me."

"Oh, son please. Alicia would never hurt a human. She loves human, treats her girlfriends like queens." He smiles and pulls me in his arms. "Come you'll need to help her cook. She gets side track and I like my house the way it is!" He laughs.

She giggles. The sound so lite and full of life. "Dad, I'm standing right here."

"You know its true." I look back at a mad Devin. I blow a small kiss.

I'm completely done with Devin and Mia. Their both just using me, and I've had enough. Devin thinks I'm some sex toy that doesn't have feelings, and I only want to serve and please him. And Mia is a selfish bitch that's pissing me off. Getting mad every time I meet someone new. She pretty much pushes me off on people. And I really just love to have sex with new people, well girls anyway.

We walk in their house. The set up was almost the same as Zack and Kelly's just a white and yellow theme. Her father walks to his room and she pulls me to the kitchen. I put on a roast with cut potatoes and carrots.

She grabs whip cream and sprays a little on my neck.

I giggle as she licks it off. I think I've found my match, all fun and no worries. I spray some on her breast and trail it down as I untie her top. I lick her neck and trail down sucking and nibbling as I go. She taste all sweet, mm mm. I pull her panties down, and rub her clit.

"Well aren't you fast!" We jump as Devin's voice fills the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" She pulls her top back on. I lick the small line of whip cream just above her privates. I need him to understand we were over, even if its just until I get enough of Alicia. He will learn his lesson.

One way or another

Vote Comment Share Follow

@TairBlossoms