Chapter 8

(Pic of Peter)

We walk out the room and Zack is sitting in the waiting area. He looks up and runs to Kelly at full speed. "I thought this day would never come!" They kiss and stare at each other lovingly.

Devin look sad to let her go. She had truly become his family. "We'll see you at Sunday dinner." He turns grabing my hand walking towards the elevator.

"I'll miss you too." Kelly calls as we get on.

I wave pouting my lip as the door closes.

"Peter is downstairs for Lindsey," he pauses looking over at me. "I have to let them go... for- he will meet us in his office." He trails off changing thoughts.

We go down five floors walking down the long hall. Everyone looks at Devin like some type of God or Devil. Fear and hate show on the man faces, lust and dreams on the women. I look straight ahead not wanting to know how they looked at me. I can only imagine the death stare and lust filled expressions.

We arrive at Peter's office. It was plain black and white modern. It gave nothing away just as Devin's. Why did they have to be so cold and un-welcoming.

▨ ▧ ▦ ▩

We finally made it to the house seven hours later. We walk into the house hand and hand. Zack and Peter followed behind for the girls stuff.

Lindsey was so caught off guard that she almost cried. "I didn't know you liked me that you much." I giggle and walk to my room giving them there private time.

Kelly walks in and ask me to help her pack. I walk to her room and grab one of the suitcases. "I want you to ask Devin to talk to Mia."

"I will but I doubt he will." I say putting the case on the floor by the door. "I'm going to miss you, so much even if I've only known you for about eight months."

She smiles and walks over to me. "I will miss you!" We hold each other until Lindsey walks into the room.

"I don't get a goodbye hug!" Lindsey says pulling me and Kelly close. Oh how I'm going to miss them, its going to be very lonely without them. Especially since there will only be Eva to talk to. I don't even have my baby to argue with.

It only took the girls a few hours to get all there stuff. Leaving me to a very empty house with no friends to chit chat with. And I was even loner because Devin had to run back to work. I just sat around watching Orange Is The New Black.

<( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)

Hope you Blossoms love it!

Vote Comment Share Follow

@TairBlossoms