Chapter 26

Warning! Might contain triggering content that you might want to avoid. If not, please proceed. 

************************

No more

Please, no more..

My nails dig into the leather couch as he force himself repeatedly into my core, leaving behind holes as he switch to the next position. 

Stop

It hurts...

He finishes off with me on my four, growling as he let himself go inside me. He whip me around to my back, and enter me yet again as he watch my horrified face, begging for mercy.

Never

Never...

His smile, always present, as he keep hearing my screams and shouts. My tears. My nails scratching. My blood seeping from my ripped lips. 

Help, someone help me...

Someone save me...

"ARIA! WAKE UP!" Joaquin shout while shaking me from slumber. 

It was a nightmare. Only a nightmare.

"Joaquin" I state as I gasp for air and look wildly around me. 

"You okay? Need anything?" He asks worried and helps me sitting upright. 

"Water" I wheeze and cringe at my voice, and the burning sensation in my throat. 

A glass of water connects with my lips, and I drink the water by Joaquin hand. I drank it all and he put it down by my night table. 

When my conscious slowly comes back to me, I notice how my body is soaked in my own sweat.

Gross.

"Can you help me to the bathroom? I need a shower" I ask Joaquin. He nods and carry me like a little girl into my bathroom. 

"I'll be outside. Just call if you need anything" He tells me before shutting the door after him. 

I undress and gaps when I see my current state. It's been four days. Four days today after I got dirtied. Tainted. Filthy. Nasty. 

I want to throw up.

I quickly enter the shower, away from the mirror, and crumble down on the floor as the water wash away nothing. 

I exit the bathroom after showering and changing into other clothes. A fresh new sweat pants and a plain white singlet. My hair tied into a pony tail. 

"You feel better?" Joaquin asks me as he lift me into his arms and carry me towards my bed, again.

"I can walk on my own" I sigh, but know it won't help. 

Everyone in the famiglia has taken care of me. Switching between themselves to watch over me, and never let me be alone. 

Joaquin however has been here all the time, except the night. He never leaves my side no matter how much Matteo and Ale nags him to leave, but he never does. 

"I think out of everyone, I should stay by her side" I remember him say as Ale was about to kick him out of the room. 

They let him be though, after his unrelenting stubbornness and my approval. 

He puts me under the blanket and karate-chops around me body, making me smile in appreciation. 

"You need anything else?" He asks again, his face promising the world if I asks for it.