Chapter - 40

Masterpiece. The whole suite looked different with the lighting and the arrangement.

What caught my eyes most was the bed. It had the roses petals spread upon it. I gulped at the sight and looked at him.

He stared me, probably waiting for me to react to it

He stared me, probably waiting for me to react to it. That was the best thing of Armaan, he never forced me things, just played a bit and put me rest to decide. I was so sure to have an amazing swing om the bed only if I agreed upon it. And I had to after all his efforts that he put. Today I was angry with him due to the woman I was jealous of, so I needed to apologise to him properly.

I smiled at him and said, "If it can be anything more beautiful. I just love it Armaan."

A wide smile spread on his face and he came and hugged me harder then said, "I an happy you are happy about it."

Taking my hand he made me sit in the small table arranged with the wine glasses and a long beautiful rose on the steep vase plus the rose petals spread on the table beautifully.

I smiled at him as he put the piece of chocolate cake on my plate which was probably filled with the caramel and sat next to me.

I took the knife and the fork and began to take a bite on it. As I cut the cake the white and brown bursted out making my mouth water at it. I put it in my mouth and it melted.

Armaan poured the champagne for us after opening it in a single go. He passed me the glass saying, "Now you can drink how much you want. And we can compete too but I can't afford my wife drink carelessly anywhere. I am still possessive maybe less than you, but I am."

He sounded serious so I laughed taking the glass of him.

"Noted. " I sipped on the wine. He drank on his wine too.

I ate my cake again. He was staring me intently as he stopped on his drink. Pouting me another glass, he passed it again to me.

I motioned him to have the cake and he just nodded and simply said, "i will have my part."

I ate and so drank on my wine. Little later, he leaned into me and kissed my lips, kicking the corners badly.

"I told you I will have my part. " He said darkly, picking me from the chair and sitting me on the bed.

I gaped him nervously, he took the wine glass off my hand took a sip and passed me again. I drank on it till it finished.

Taking the the glass, he put it on the side table and leaned on my after loosening his tie and removing it and the coat away.

I know I am ready as hell.

( Mature content begins! Skip the part if you want.)

He kissed my lips and unstrapped my dress slowly pulling it down the shoulder and kissing it.

I reached for the button of his shirt and began to in open it. While he was busy taking of my dress until I  was only in my lacey black panty and bra.