Chapter - 30

Unedited Chapter!
Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Unedited Chapter! Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Arshita

"I.. I sleep in my bed when I am free. " I said looking at him, Asmit Agrawal, the captain of Indian Navy and really, really handsome man. Tall to look straight at his face, muscular, back like a stick so straight and a kind smile on his face, with the black leather jacket on, pairing it with tight black trousers and a white shirt.

And shinning black shoes too.

Phew! So attractive like him.

Armaan you are fading away!

"What do you do on your free time?" I asked him.

He smiled and said in his heavy manly voice, " I may be not working but I am mostly surrounded by my workmates discussing about work, social issues.. Or beautiful woman's as we cook or stand in a party."

So disciplined!

"Okay. That's great. " I said and looked at the flower vase in the table.

" You have any past? " I asked and he smiled politely, way too politely. Quite indigestible.

" I do. " He said," But it was three years ago. Since then I didn't have any stable relationship. "

" What about you? " He asked me. But before I could answer, his phone rang.

He didn't attend to it.

" Sorry. Please continue!" He said gesturing formally.

" For me it was - " I was short by the ring again. He looked at his phone in little calm anger if that could happen. I thought the other side was getting scolded politely.

" May I if you don't mind? " He asked.

I nodded and he stood up and walked away from me. I looked down on my phone only to get a heart attack from a sudden whisper in my ear.

" He is gone. "

I closed my eyes for a moment in anger and when I opened he was sitting on his place in navy blue suit looking handsome as always but my eyes warmed looking at the Navy guy for now.

" What are you doing? He is coming back Armaan. " I said urgently looking out for him.

" I am talking to you. " He said leaning on the chair.