Chapter-14

Song suggestion: Kaun Tujhe you Pyar karega by  Arman Malik

Arshita

Absolute horrible!

I once did something like that back when I was real happy and satisfied with my life. I used to have had lot of fun which had no boundaries but now people say I suck yet I attract them. This was plain stupid of people.
Well about that horrible thing. We, I mean Ronit and I, were on one of the best free trip on cruise for two days and one night which we won for nothing. I don't know how we got that lucky to have won the trip, anyways we did win it. So on last day, Ronit and I put our self into silly fight on whether he had his thing considerably bigger than other guys or not.

I continued to tease him that he had it small like a pie and so to actually find it, I headed to men's washroom to take their pictures from the ventilator but I was caught by one of the staff.

Then what?

whole of the people on that that stupid cruise gathered to watch this shameless girl, muttering among themselves and few gawking at me but when they dispersed, I was honored with the tittle "Exposer" because I was out of my head to laugh and practically declare that one of the nude guys in there had it smallest and let me tell you, all dispersed just because I had mouth which opened a lot and they feared to become one of my targets.

DAMN!

I spoiled it for us and Ronit forced me to not leave our small room till we reached our destination. It was fun. Real fun.

"Early to work! " He sang as the car stopped to bring me into the light of his charming looks.

Oh! This tedious man was lot hard to handle than anything else. I hopped off the car wishing him," Good night!" and walked straight towards the iron door without looking back.

Taking a shower, I slipped into my loose clothes to drag into a sleep which would be full of dreams, I craved to be real.

                         ****

Drawing another sheet from the  pile of fresh ones, I started scrabbling with my pretty good pens on them  about how bad I felt when I found him with a beautiful woman today.

Not that it was just today that he stood and talked and laughed with a ultra sexy women but it was today, two days before valentine's day that he was inside his offices room for two hours.

What the hell was he doing?

Why the hell I am boiling from inside?

Because he makes me feel important than spend hours privately with other women.

I drew big circles next and then scratched the rest. I was getting mad at his behavior. All I could think was that if he didn't like me the way he does things to me then he should stop doing them and that's when  he was so very free to do whatever the hell he wanted.

You are a womanizer.

With this the  nib of my precious pen broke down and I didn't leaned for another one from the pen stand instead laid on my chair, folding my arms across my chest.

"You are not supposed to feel anything. What is he of yours?" I yelled at myself.

"Nothing. " I said aloud and that's when it felt better. Because I had people to worry for. Most important now was Piya who wanted Abeer to propose her and so she was doing everything to attract him.