Chapter - 33

Arshita

Armaan winked at me as his father said, "Do we need to do that after they have accepted they married? I mean lets plan on their honeymoon trip and then all of ours family trip so that we all can know each other well rather than planning the marriage."

It was really him or Armaan who already whispered in his ear?

"Well I have already thought about the whole reception! Arshita you will like it. " Mr. Oberoi said.

" Thank you, sir. " I said and looked at him while he mouthed," Sir? "

Oh right!

" I mean dad. " I amended biting my lip as it came out very subtle.

How awkward?!

I was so accustomed of 'sir' but now I have learned to feel right saying dad because that's what I was referring to senior Mr. Oberoi.

" We have the single daughter and we wish to see her marry, and do our part in it. " Dad said looking at me.

You will surely do that dad.

I promise!

" I think you are right. We can't take you right and happiness. Armaan, there is nothing wrong in it. " Dad-2 said quite determined as if what Armaan filled in flew away with what dad said.

" But maybe we can have the reception for now and do that whole marrying thing later on? Dad you know I have this project going on and I really can't afford to give my time to it. " Armaan said and leaned on the sofa. Dad 1 and Dad 2 both stared each other and dad 1 turned to me while Dad - 2 turned to Armaan.

Sorry dad! But he promised that we won't do it.

I smiled at dad stupidly while he began to look at Armaan who was busy eye talking to his dad.

"If Arshita and uncle wants wants it we can do it later, please. I am not in any position to give my time to it. And I would place my wife above everything but sorry, not this unnecessary marriage thing before work. You can very well understand that sir,wouldn't you?"

How rude it was?

He showcased that he wasn't listening to anyone and before the arrow would turn to me I excused myself to my room.

Dad would dislike you even more Armaan.

I sat on the corner of my bed as I began my endless thoughts. My mind juggled over things and facts and all I dud was to swing by my choices and nothing was clear to me.

After all of this thinking, I didn't reach to any decision. Well what kind of decision I am talking about in the first place?

I found myself taking rounds of the room while I worked my head and but my nails in the process.

" Arshi! " He sang to me.

I tuned to him and asked," What was going on? "

" Nothing. We are heading home tomorrow and evening there, we will declare about our marriage. Then right after two days we will have a grand reception. How dies it sound? "