“What’s the surprise?” I ask looking back at Aiden as she walks towards me.

            She walks in front of me onto the entry way of the house under a roof area. She opens her arms wide.

            “You’re looking at it.”

            I stare at her weirdly. “What?” I ask still confused.

            A big smile appears across her face and she walks over to me. She grabs both of my hands holding them with hers and interlocks our fingers.

            “See this area and home?”

            I nod and look around again at the amazement of the landscape and home. I look back at her.

            “This will be our house when we’re out of high school.”

            My mouth opens wide, and I stare at her not believing it. Was this house really going to be ours? It looks like it’s the most expensive house here.

            “Ho-how?”

            “See, this house was given to my mom before she died by her brother who made so much money. My mom wrote in her will, I guess just in case something happened to her, that I would get this house. I knew this house was a dream home for you. I wanted to wait and surprise you. I’ve known about this for a long time, but now felt so right to tell you. I want you to move in with me, here, by this beautiful lake that almost matches your eyes from the moon light shining.”

            I smile as she speaks to me, and tears fill my eyes. I kiss her hands gently and a tear drop rolls down my cheek.

            “Here, I feel like we could live the perfect life, go to college, get jobs, maybe have kids, and spend forever here. This house isn’t perfectly the way we would want it, but a few fixes and it’ll be a dream home. I’ll even do all the construction if it made you happy. This is where I want to reside with you, and grow old with you. Then if we have kids and we’re too old we’ll argue with them to not put us in a nursing home, because we love this home too much.” She chuckles a bit.

            I let out a laugh with tears. I look into her eyes, and she tears up too, but smiles at me.

            “Can we have a hot tub?” I ask randomly.

            She giggles, and kisses my lips softly. “Of course, anything you want. We can even have a boat here on the lake. I’ve noticed that a lot of people take their boats on this lake that goes for miles.”

            “Wherever we are, it’ll make me happy, because I’m with you Aiden.” I say.

            “I love you, Kadence.” She says softly and places her forehead on mine.

            “I love you too, Aiden.”

            We head back to her car, but both of us get in the back seat, because we read each other’s mind. We definitely want to spend this time together intimately.

            She plants sweet, long kisses on my neck and cleavage before taking my tank top off. When she takes it off she notices how much skinnier I’ve become and a frown appears on her face. She kisses my stomach softly.

            “I promise to help you become healthy again, but remember… I love you no matter what you look like.” She whispers against my stomach.

            I run my fingers through her hair slowly as she continues to kiss my stomach, but she kisses down it to my shorts. I bite my lip as she tugs at my shorts line wanting permission to continue, and I unzip and unbutton my shorts taking them off. I feel a little self conscious when I see my hip bones protruding out a lot more than when I was a bit bigger; when I was my healthy size. But the feeling of being self conscious immediately goes away when Aiden presses her lips against me, and I feel heat rush up my body placing my hand on her head.

            For a long time we make love to each other, and making each other feel so good. I love Aiden more than anything, and no one not even my mom will stand in the way of that. No human being can stop another from loving someone.

            It’s too powerful…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be uploading Part 2 in a minute, but thank you guys for reading!

Love.Peace.Vote.Comment.Fan