“Catch me if I fall.” I whisper, and giggle quietly.

            I shut the window behind me, and make my way down the roof carefully. Aiden watches me with a smile on her face. I look for a place to jump off.

            “Jump into my arms.” She says holding her arms out.

            “Are you kidding? I’ll break you or something.”

            She raises her eyebrow basically saying ‘yeah right’, and I decide to trust her. I slide to the very edge, and jump into her arms. She catches me with her arm around my legs and back.

            “You feel a lot lighter.” She says.

            A frown appears across my face. “I know, I have to gain some weight back, but never mind that… let’s go.” I say.

            She sets me down, and we take off running, and just like the first time we ever did this my heart beats rapidly and my adrenaline rushes through me like crazy. I stay caught up with her as we run up the street where her car is. I hop in quickly, and shut the door as I begin to laugh.

            “That reminded me of the first time we sneaked out together. Oh my God, I love sneaking out!” I say excitedly with a smile on my face.

            She laughs and smiles with me as she drives off taking me somewhere I don’t know. I watch as we drive by my house, and I notice all of the lights on in the house. My eyes widen as my mom runs out outside looking for me.

            “Oh shit! Keep driving! I think my mom found out I left.” I say watching her looking around, and my brother comes out too.

            Aiden drives a little faster, and I stare at her after we leave the street I live on. I sigh, and begin to feel bad for sneaking out. Yeah my mom treated me like crap over being gay, but being found out really leaves a bad feeling.

            I try to ignore it for the rest of the time as Aiden drives into these woods. I look around wondering where we are, but it looks similar to where my dad lives.

            “Where are we?” I ask, and I search around for houses or cars.

            “It’s a surprise.” She glances at me and smiles. She puts her hand on my thigh rubbing it slowly, and it makes me feel comfortable.

            “A surprise, huh? Are you reenacting what I did when we first sneaked out.”

            “Not at all.”

            I giggle shaking my head. Since I met Aiden I’ve been rebellious, doing things I never thought I would do. Like sneaking out to see a movie or swimming at my aunt and uncle’s owned pool. I have a tattoo, piercings, and everything I’ve done since I met Aiden, I’ve never regretted. I love her. I look at her, and stare at her beautiful face. I love her so much.

            Finally, I see houses and cars out in the country-side. I take in the beautiful night, and the moon shining on the meadows or woods. I look ahead as Aiden pulls into a drive-way that leads up to a house that is near a lake, and is surrounded by woods. I look at her with a confused look.

            “I can tell you’re confused, but get out and I’ll show you the surprise.” She says and turns off the car.

            I get out of the car, and suddenly feel a cold breeze so I zip up my jacket. I look around at the beautiful features around the house. This is literally the perfect landscape that I’ve always wanted around my dream house; actually the dream house looks a lot like this house. I stand a few feet away from it staring at it.