"Oh, here you are, Jesus,  five minutes....  I leave you alone for minutes and you've gone missing. You have any idea how long I and Noah had been looking for you?" I heard a voice say. The girl looked at someone behind me as a wide and genuine smile took over her face. "Suprise cupcake." Another familiar voice piped in.

She skipped her steps moving towards them, I turned around. My hands clenched into a fist as she jumped on a guy, who caught her with ease. 

"Long day?" He asked. She nodded mumbling something. I was shaking in anger and was millisecond away from breaking his arms and choking him to death.

"Mr. Crawford? W-what are  you doing here?" The guy asked but I was busy glaring at his hands around my girl. My girl?  Oh boy! I am screwed.

"Why? Am I not allowed here, Mr. Walter." I asked pocketing my fisted hands, trying to calm myself. "No..No s-sir I didn't mean-" He started before the girl broke in. "Mr. Crawford?" She thought aloud again before her eyes went wide. "You didn't mean Nolan Crawford, do you? Is he Nolan Crawford?" She asked hesitantly.

"In the flesh" I  smirked pointing myself. Her expression was priceless, I couldn't help myself but laugh loudly with tears streaming down my eyes. 

She scowled with a pout. "It's not funny." I laughed even more. "No, it's not, it's fucking hilarious." I double up with a laugh. Her lips twitched up from the side of her lips but she covered it with a scowl.

"Umm.." Noah nudged her. "You know him, Bree?" He asks confused.

She glared at me before nodding. "I'm hungry we need to go now. Right now." She starts dragging both of them. "Why leaving so early shortcake? The fun has just started." I tried to make her stay." she shook her head seems a little...scared? From me? I don't want her to be scared of me.

"I'm not short." She shouted before scurrying away. I laughed loudly. Definitely not sacred. Shocked? yes....Scared? hell no

I turn to my side to see Bryan was looking at her red head friend with an unreadable expression on his face. I nudged Bryan which broke him out of his reverie. 

**Bryan's P.O.V**

After getting the call from Caleb about the club girl being here I dragged Nolan to the mall. I can feel the love already!! 

She was the first girl to reject him and Nolan couldn't handle it. He was going on and on about the girl throughout the night when I called him last night.I know he won't show but he is attracted to her. I mean she was gorgeous and from the things, he said about her I can she is different from other just like my.... anyways, she is the only girl that challenged him and did not give in to his charms. 

We reached the store to which Caleb called us and saw Meghan and her arguing. Well more like Meghan getting insulted by her sarcasm.

She is so funny...Is she my long lost sister or something?  I wasn't able to control my laughter.

"Oh, here you are, Jesus, five minutes.... I leave you alone for minutes and you get missing. You have any idea how long I and Noah have been looking for you?" I heard a very familiar voice say. A voice I only hear in my dreams.

The club girl skipped her steps moving towards them, and jumped on a guy, who caught her with ease laughing, I saw Nolan clenching his fist and glaring at the boy. I smirked. He got it bad.

"Mr. Crawford? W-what are you doing here?" Noah, a guy from Nolan's office asked. He puts the girl down and moves aside. 

There I saw her. After 6 years. 6 fucking years! I tuned out of the background and my eyes were focused on the girl in front of me. Same beautiful blue eyes, gorgeous red hairs, staring at Nolan wide eyed and opened mouth. She was still fucking gorgeous as I saw her for the first time. Her eyes turned towards me and became wider if it was even possible, many emotion passed her eyes. She stared at me without blinking as I did the same. 

I felt someone nudge my side, I glared at the person, this seems to break her out of her reverie and she let her friend drag her away.

I watched as the club girl dragged her away. 

Her. My rose. 

*********************************************************************************

Hola Amigos..!!! Thanks for reading..!!

Did you like the chapter?

Don't forget to VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.....(*-*)

Ciao..!! XOXO