[•6•]

*Heather's P.O.V*

I pushed my self away from the desk and stood up lifting my arms over my hand and stretching before jumping and rolling my eyes at the sight ahead of me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I hissed and he let out a chuckled striding towards me and leaning into my ear.

"I want a lot of things baby girl." He whispered causing me to shiver and walk past him making a face of distaste.

"You are sick." I spat walking down stairs I tot he small kitchen and pulling out a bowl, lettuce, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and slaked dressing and making myself lunch, since I stayed up all morning working. I started humming to a Disney song smiling. Pocahontas, such a beautiful movie not a lot of people can relate to, not that I can at least.

I wanna get a pet.

I thought to myself smiling, I kept humming before taking a bit of the salad. Bland, that's what it is, bland, tastes like cardboard, doesn't even fill you up a bit but is still healthy. I sat down on the couch and opened Netflix, since I didn't own cable because who needs that shit when you got Netflix. I looked through the movies before looking at my favourite, The Little Prince. I smiled and clicked on 'start form the beginning' while taking a bite of my salad.

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and looked up animal breeders online, this house is too big for 1, well, one and something else. I heard a cough behind me causing my head to snap back in annoyance.

"I'm not letting any flee bag in my house." He snapped and I rolled my eyes smirking. Who said it was fluffy? I laughed at myself.

"It doesn't even have fur, no flees don't worry." I winked standing up and throwing my phone on the couch before going towards the laundry room to do some laundry, the TV still loud and clear. I hummed along to another Disney song and folded up the clothes but leaving hem behind because I was too lazy to put them away. I walked upstairs looking at the sun, which was now surprisingly setting. I closed the blinds and grabbed a pair of pjs and underwear before jumping into the shower and doing my normal shower routine. I started scrubbing my scalp my eyes closed and my muscles unknotting.

"Hi." I heard causing me so Shriek and nearly fall over on the wet slippery shower floor. I peeked over the curtain to see the one and only, Lucas Hemmings. I groaned and rolled my eyes rinsing my hair out and squeezing more than the recommended amount of conditioner on my palm before massaging it in.

"What the fuck do you want? I want a little bit of privacy." I stated and he shrugged.

"What's privacy?" He asked sarcastically causing me to roll my eyes and scrub the rest of my body. "Anyways, I'm bored-" He satiated and I rolled my eyes, again before rinsing out my hair and sticking my hand out past the curtain and making a grabbing motion.

"Towel please!" I asked and he let out a deep laugh causing me to fortis my eye brows in confusion.

"-And horny, so why don't you come get the towel yourself?"