[•4•]

*Heathers P.O.V*

I peal my eyes open at the sounds of screaming and scratching, rubbing my eyes I sit up and listen out from what room the horrible sounds is coming from. Unfortunately I'm no super hero and my hearing isn't that good. I planted my feet on the floor and stood up loosing my balance but using the bed frame to keep me steady. I waked out of the room and down the corridor towards the screaming and scratching before opening the door only for the sound to stop and silence to fill the whole house. I step inside the room and close the door behind me.

"Is anyone here?" I whispered my voice hoarse and quiet. A bit of shuffling was heard but nothing else causing me to sigh and clear my throat, which was lacking moisture.

"Okay, whatever you are, stop fucking with me, you have already taken everything, what else do you want?" I asked referring to my hide, my safety and my friends, which have left me after the whole incident. I felt a breeze on my back, almost like a car zooming past, causing me to freeze up. A cold breath fanning my neck and shoulder, a deep chuckled filing my ears. My mouth opened a bit and my eyes opened wide like a deer caught in the headlights of a cat.

"Hello." The voice was strong and deep, an Australian accent cling his voice. A shiver ran up my spine, I wanted to turn around but I couldn't my feet where stuck to the floor and my mind buzzing with activity. I gasped and a chuckled escaped his mouth.

"Cat caught your tongue?" He whispered, his cold breath fanning over my left ear, my body was shaking because of the cold and the fear. I couldn't scream or move or say anything, I could just stand there, Helplessly.

"Wh-who- a-are yo-you?" I finally asked, my voice wobbly and shaky. I felt him move to my right ear and chuckle, tears threatening to spill. When a tar finally escaped I let out a sob.

"Your biggest nightmare." He showered before the contact was left but when I thought he was gone he appeared in front of me causing me to gasp. The same face appearing. He wiped a tear away with the pad of his thumb a smirk on his face.

"Now honey, why are you crying?" He asked his voice still quiet and smooth, but in no way soothing or comforting. It sounded stern.

"I-" I stared but I couldn't finish before another tear ran down my face and a hiccup escaped my mouth. I sobbed standing still my hands by my sides.

"Take your time, I'm not going anywhere."