[•5•]

*Heather's P.O.V*

My palms became clammy and my stomach felt like it dropped to my feet, I heard my pulse in my ears, like a fast beating crumb. I felt to my knees and started sobbing, tears rolling down my cheeks and my face in my hands. The sobs echoes the room and my sniffling following.

"Aw, look, A strong Heather isn't so strong after all." He cooed and I let out another sob standing up to my feet and looking at the unknown figure in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked the tears stopping and blotchy patches drying on my face. I wiped my cheeks down and furrowed my eyes while chewing at my bottom lip.

"I want you to get the fuck out of my house." He snapped causing me to jump back a bit with surprise. I shook my head still biting at my bottom lip trying to figure everything in my head but nothing seemed to match up and make sense.

"I can't, I have nothing." I said looking up my dull, now blood shot red eyes, looking straight at his black ones. His features softened for a split second before a hard face was slammed right back on his pale face.

"Does it look like a care?" He asked his teeth gritting causing my blood to boil and a dark chuckle left my now blue lips.

"Well then, looks like we have a problem." I snapped right back turning around and walking out of the room only for the screaming and scratching to return. I walk down stairs and grabbed a plate smashing it against the wall only for the screams and scratching to shut right up. I grabbed another and smashed it against the wall looking at the small shards of glass to pile on the floor. My blood still boiling I grabbed another plate only I for this one to be ripped out of my hand causing me to snap my head back to see him.

"Stop that!" He snapped taking the late and putting it down. I flopped down on the couch like a fish on deck and closed my eyes, my tank top moving a bit exposing my bra, but I didn't care because I was at home. I peeled my eyes only to catch him staring at my bra licking his lips. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Grow up." I scolded him walking into the kitchen and boiling the kettle tel. I was still extremely angry, said, confused and frustrated but I needed tea. I grabbed a mug the size of a bowl and threw a fruit tea bag in it before pouring the scolding hot water over the tea bag.

"What shall I call you?" I asked him knowing he was standing behind me looking at the photo of him. I turned around bashing my tea bag in the cup. His head snapped up as I took a sip, my muscles relaxing causing me to almost drop my mug.

"You can call me your biggest nightmare, or Luke." He smirked strolling over towards me. I rolled my eyes and took another sip while he stood in front of me.

"Okay, Luke, I'm gonna go do some work and if you break anything I swear to god." Is folded standing up straight and walking into my office upstairs. I put the mug down before walking into my room catching a glimpse of sun from behind the blinds. A lopsided smile was plastered on my face as I opened the blinds before walking towards the closet and taking out a new pair of panties, bra and shorts along with a soft cotton top.

I threw my shirt over my head and clasped my bra over my body before changing my underwear.

"You know, I wouldn't mind if you walked around the house like that." Luke said leaning against the doorway a smirk plastered on his stupid face. I rolled my eyes and out my shorts and shit on before walking past him out of the room and sitting on my spinny chair.