"I told you. Out with Alex."

"Dressed like that?"

"Dad, seriously?"

He looks at me. "Is this a date?" Amelia also looks at me and I look back at her. Why do I need to be the one to tell him?

"Yes, it is. And we won't be out late," I say.

"Good. Well, have fun." Amelia goes to him and gives him a side hug, the sight making my chest twinge. Yasmin used to do that to our Dad too.

"You okay?" Amelia asks as we get into my car.

"Yeah," I smile. "I'm great."

"So where are we going?"

"There's this awesome crepe place on the boardwalk. I thought it's about time you try it."

"Mmm, I love crepes. I used to get him all the time when I was younger."

After walking along the boardwalk, we get nutella crepes then go down to the beach and lie on sun loungers despite there being no sun.

"Stop eating so delicately," I say and she narrows her eyes.

"How else am I supposed to eat? It's messy as hell."

"That's the point. You're embarrassed about last night and you're embarrassed to eat like you would when you're alone in front of me."

"I am not! It's called being ladylike."

"Well cut it out and make a mess. Maybe then you'll feel more comfortable around me."

"Fine." She straightens, lifting it up and taking a huge bite, causing chocolate to go all around her lips and on her nose. I laugh, handing her a tissue.

"Feel better about last night yet?"

"Still cringing." She leans over to me and puts one of her chocolate covered fingers on my cheek.

"You've gone and done it now." I shake my head, taking what's left of my crepe and wiping the chocolate side on her left cheek.

"Alex!" I laugh at her nutella covered face and she starts laughing too. "Want a kiss?"

"No thanks." I laugh as she climbs onto my lounger, moving over me and I try to hold her back as she pouts her lips to kiss me. Finally she manages to kiss me, except she rubs her cheek all over my face. "Ahh, gross," I grab tissues and clean my face and she does too.

"People are looking at us," she laughs, kneeling in front of me, her face now free of chocolate. "Is it all gone?"

I look down at her chest where chocolate has dripped. "Almost." I smirk, putting my face down onto her tits and licking the nutella from her left boob.

"Alex! Now more people are looking."

I lift my head. "Who cares? You'll never see them again."

"I might." She pushes my shoulder and I lie back on the lounger. "I'm surprised you did that; I'm not the only one who's not completely comfortable."