Chapter eighteen

Yeah so I'm trying to calm down with the chapter writing cause I'm using all my ideas.
I've kept a few of my gems hidden away, which I don't think I'll be using for a while. I'm not sure how long I can pull this story on for, once everything is organised within the story what am I supposed to write about?
I'm already getting attached to this story and it's only been released for like 5 days.
Riperoni peperoni

-

"Jimin the planes landing" Jungkook says waking me up.
I open my eyes and look out the window.
Korea.
I can't tell whether I miss Y/N or not.
That place was less stressful than here.
After a while we're finally let out of the plane. As usual we're greeted by a mob of screaming fans. I definitely didn't miss having to wear this mask. These fans just go too far.

I miss just being able to walk places without people recognising me. Walking places to Y/N.
I stroll through fans towards the car and sit in the back and pull out my phone.
-
Jimin 👃
- I've made it to Korea now, how's it going there
-
I put it back in my pocket and turn to Taehyung.
"So when Namjoon brings Y/N back, where is she going to sleep?"
He looks up at me and makes a surprised noise.
"I hadn't thought of that" he says rubbing his chin.
"Well, she's not going to be able to stay comfortably in your room" Yoongi says glaring at me.
"I didn't say that did I" I say laughing.
"She'll probably stay in Namjoons bed, you know he won't mind" Jin says looking back at us.
"I'd mind," Taehyung says crossing his arms, "That would mean I'd have zero privacy"

"Jungkook you're on your own" Hoseok says looking at the quiet boy in the front.
"Yes I am, why?" He says turning slightly.
"Because I don't want Y/N and Jimin fucking in my room, Taehyung wants personal space and you have a free bed in your room" Hoseok says looking at him.
"I stay up all night gaming she'd hate it" Jungkook says defensively.
"Hoseok, I wouldn't even dare of having sex with her when your there" I say leaning over to pushing him.
"I don't trust anything you say, I can litterally hear you breathe from my bed, I know everything you do" he says glaring.
"We'll talk about this later" Jin says from the front.

Ding

I quickly grab my phone and look at the message.

-
Y/N 💃
- Everything is going well, Namjoon has told me about his plans. I've already packed, I'm nervous though. We will be leaving in 10 hours.

Jimin 👃
- The boys have talked about the sleeping arrangements, I suggested you sleeping in my bed but hoseok disagreed. I really don't know what's going to happen.

Y/N 💃
- I haven't mentioned it to Namjoon yet, I'm scared of his response. I know how it is in the dorm, that's probably the only thing that's not making me think it's a 100% good idea

-
"Y/N thinks coming is a bad idea now" I say to the boys.
"He's told her already?" Jin says from his seat.
"Yes she's already packed, I don't think Namjoon has told her about the lack of space" I say looking at my phone.

"I was joking when I said I didn't want her in our room," Hoseok says quickly, "I'd rather have her stay in our room than not at all" he says shaking his head. I smile slightly but hide it by yawning.
"If it really comes to it I'm not that fussed about her staying in our room" Yoongi says looking at me.
"We have plenty of room" Jin says agreeing.
"It'll be fine, if she stays in with me of course" I say smiling openly.

-
Jimin 👃
-I've talked to the boys, Taehyung doesn't really fancy sharing a room with both you and Namjoon, but Yoongi and Jin say they can sort something. If not that Hoseok changed his mind and said he doesn't mind you staying with me if it comes to it.

-

"Hey Namjoonie" I say calling him over, "I've solved the sleeping arrangement problem"
"What do you mean problem?" He says looking at me.
"Well, where I'm going to be sleeping until I can afford my own place"
"You'll be sharing with me, I still need to clear it though" he says laughing.
He's so cute and naive.
"I talked to Jimin, they've already spoken, Taehyung is against it, Hoseok is ok with me staying with Jimin"

"That's not an option" he says bluntly.
"Why? I'm not going to mess about with him anymore"
"That's all well said and done but you've got to focus on this job, at least for now" he says looking at me calmly.
"Namjoon you already know I will, I've worked and I work so hard at work, I'm never going to let a boy get in the way of that" I say putting my hand on his leg.
This boy has some weird delusions about what's going on with me and Jimin.
I don't even know what's going on with me and Jimin.
"I'm going to go have a shower" I say getting up and walking to the bathroom.

-
Y/N 💃
- I know it isn't ideal, but I need to know before I come to Korea. I know we haven't talked properly about it, but what are we exactly.
-

I press send and almost automatically regret it, I should of just waiting until I was there.
He's not going to know what to say, I'm just making unneeded drama

Ding

-
Jimin 👃
- I honestly don't know. I know I like you a lot but it's up to you what you'd class us as. If your not interested then you should tell me, if you are also tell me.

Y/N 💃
- It's the same here. I like you, but I can't tell whether that's lust or I actually like you.

Jimin 👃
- Whats wrong with lust? If lust leads to more so be it, if it doesn't then it doesn't matter. If that's how you feel I respect that.

Y/N 💃
- Can I call you once I'm out of the shower? I'd rather talk about it when I can here your voice.

Jimin 👃
- Call me now, I'm in the dorm by myself.

I pause and press the call button and press it to my ear.
"Hey" Inhear Jimins voice say from the other side.
"I like you, I think I must" I blurt out.
There's a silence for a while and I nearly end the call.
"Well then, let's try actually dating then, without the s- ignore that last part"
"No girlfriend-boyfriend tags, just dating" I say agreeing.
"That sounds like a good idea" he says back down to me.
"I really need to go and shower" I say smiling. Although he can't see me, I'm sure he can tell that I'm happy.
"Hey, before you get in the shower" he says quietly.
"Yeah?" I say expecting what will happen next.
"Do you mind sending me a few pictures" he says huskily down the phone.
"Of what?" I say teasing him.
"Just yourself" he whispers.
I shiver and bite my lip.
"Ok" I say back to him.
I put down the phone and start to take my clothes off.
I send one of my chest area without my bra, as well as a mirror picture from behind.
That should keep him quiet for now.