Aquarius rushed over to me.

"Are you okay Taurus!?" He worriedly asked, putting an arm around me.

I shook my head, and allowed myself to lean into his embrace. I still hated him, but it felt right. For the first time I felt truly safe.

"She's my sister." I stated in a whisper, so only he could hear.

He said nothing, he only held me closer to him.

"Cass is my sister." I breathed out, happy to have said it out loud, even if it was only to the audience if one person.

Aries and Leo were talking to Hydra, trying to get her to calm down from her previous burst of anger. Pisces had walked straight over to a corner by himself fumbling around in his pocket for something, and Capricorn hadn't really moved, it seemed as if she was trying to get her head around everyone that had happened.

Dr Jones walked out of the room, holding the clipboard that he never seemed to put down. Nobody except me and Hydra seemed to notice that he even left the hospital room.

He cleared his threat and everybody turned to him.

"Cassiopeia Nebula can now be visited." He said.

Everybody got up, wanting to see her.

"But," he went on, "she can only have 3 visitors at a time."

Hydra jumped up, looking a mess. He makeup was smeared all over her face, and her hair was in chaos. She didn't seem bothered by this at all. She walked straight past the doctor and into the room.

"Well, then that's one person, who else would like to go?" He asked.

Multiple people raised their hands.

I walked straight past Dr Jones aswell, dragging Aquarius with me. I would need his moral support. I didn't care that anybody else wanted to see her.

I gasped as I entered the room.

There she was. Her arm was bent at an inhuman angle, and she was bruised beyond recognition. Her wounds were large, and it seemed as if that had been made with a knife. Hydra was sitting in the chair next to her, holding Cass' hand.

I couldn't bring myself to look at her face, instead, I turned my head back into Aqua's tear stained t-shirt and wept even more.

I looked up at him, and in that split second, I realised how strongly I felt about him.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"For what?" He asked.

"Everything."

"I barely di-"

"Shut up Aquarius." I said before kissing him.

He appeared shocked at first but he soon melted into the kiss, just as I did.

We broke apart, and I smiled at him, before hugging him again. I wasn't crying anymore, but I still felt incredibly upset about Cassiopeia.

"Still here, y'know." Hydra said with a hint I laughter in her voice.

Aquarius chuckled lightly.

"How could we ever forget?"

Will Aquarius and Taurus get together formally?

Will Taurus tell the others about her being sisters with Cassiopeia?

Where did Lynx go, and will he come back?

Will Cass wake up?

And will Aquarius ever learn to shut up?

Perhaps these questions will be answered in the next chapter of Zodiac House!

1032 words

-Maysah♍️❤️