The kisses of Dawn/ Chapter Threeteen

Madaline slept soundly that night although plaged by worry and fear.

Fear that someone would sneak into the tent or worse her mate would return.

                                                               Worried for salam, did he think that she had abondaned him or had his health worsened oh by the gods she prayed that it was not so and even though it was just for a day she missed him dearly and she prayed that she would see him again hopefully soon.

                                                               When morining finally came she felt a tad better than the day before and was already planning her next escape by the time she lefted her head she was greeted by slit yellow eyes malena yelped falling back in a unladylike fashion staring up shocked at the woman who had found her escaping the night before a sharp toothed smile was flashed at her before the woman grabed her a bit too roughly as if to shake the sleep from her bones. She was about tell her to let her go only to feel the cold edge of a blade pressed against her throat" one word out of you and you pretty blood will coat my lords floor now pretty flower come alone"

malena bit her lip and took in a shaky breath  and let the woman pull her alone hoping that her mate would pop in and see this scandal, he didnt show. And so the woman pulled her away into the forest to a deep green stream filled with duck weeds and water lilies and demanded she strip, malena did so timidly before sinking in the surprisingly warm strem.

Malena eyed the woman who quickly striped and was now sitting at the opposite end eyeing her also. Malena shighed and looked away "umm wh-why are we here?"  The woman grinned "dont freat your pretty little head dear we need you fresh and clean for our lord dont we?" Malena stiffed looking away shyly sinking futher into the lavender smelling pool combing her fingers through her hair, " your such a wall flower dear my names silla little flower" the woman grinned before raising out of the water in her naked golry Malena gasped blushing feverishly and looking away never being this close to an unclothed person the slight tickling at malena's toes made her eyes snap to where her feet rested under the water before they widened once more,  the tip of a scaly looking thing was tickling her toes as her eyes followed the midnight scales upward the layers of scales began to grow and thicken untill it stopped at silla's narrow waist short bone like horns sproted from both sides of her hips.

Silla wacthed amused as the little flower jumped to her feet only to let out a high picth sound and falling back into the water covering her self and blushing "what--what are you?" She squeaked looking any where but at her. Silla slithered over to her wrapping her tail around her legs pulling her towards her and wacthing her shiver " thats a surprise my dear now i will braid your hair and turn you into the queen you are to be" silla grinned at her not bothering to hide her fangs and the poor girl paled " am i that disgusting to you my dear" it wasnt suppose to come out so cold however in her true form most people would turn away or look upon her with disgust and scorn however the little timid rabbit's respond suprised if not appaled her "no ive never met such a being as your self your very beautiful--"   she blushed before she continued "your tail is abit cold but its smooth and very beautiful and your eyes are nothing like i've every seen before your very exotic and your very jovial--from--from what ive seen im sorry for being so forward"       

Malena blushed before looking away perhaps she had said too much indeed but she was beautiful creature and when she had asked if she was replusing the sadness and hurt that flashed in her yellow eyes had pained malena as if she had been told so before, she peeked up at her briftly to find her blushing scarlet before a full blown fanged smile broke out on her face " such a shy little flower" she laughed pulling her closer with her tail making her yelp in surprise and hugging her.

consricting her movement rubbing her face along hers in a cat like manner " i think you and i will get along swimly" all malena could do was nod and surrender her self to the woman who started to detangle and braid her hair abit roughly.

By the time they had left the pool and silla finished her fussing malena felt more nervous to leave her tent than ever she had ardored her hair with a beauitful hair piece and gave her a not so tight fitting gown that left her back bare gloden chains her only coverage for her bare back and golden scales perched on her shoulders, silla had braided her hair into one and laided along her shoulder of the dark green gown her black sandals bearly showing under her gown and the slighlty heavy gold belt drawn tightly around her waist making her loss her breath what bothered her the most was the opening of the gown the deep cut displayed the valley of her breast not to mention the slights on both sides of her attire each step she took displayed her hips and legs.

Malena blushed never had she felt so bare silla's first comment upon seeing her was that she would surly tempt the darklord to his knees and he would beg her to lay upon his bed, malena had become flushed the last thing she wanted was to be upon his bed moreover him begging her the very thought made her face flame all the wanted was to be away from him as quickly as possible and if she was to join their breakfast table in this attire then she would surely not survive it.

Malena had Silla's sleeve in a death grip while  as the approched the noisious shouts and barks of gruff male laughter she could not help but to envy and shoot angry glears at the back of Silla's glourious mane she was clothed not in her usual male attire but in a very- very revaling white gown her breast and legs on full display on tiny strings holding them together malena knew she wore nothing underneath she recalled how she had begged her to give her undergarments and even now the wind still assaulted her skin making her shiver as the approached the table the talking and laughter slowly started to cease. Malena hid in Silla's shadow thankful for her towering height but that thanks was soon short lived "sweet birdy" she said in a sing song voice making malena's ears ring before rushing away to the man she had shouted at the night before, she shivered as her eyes locked with  her mate's and for the frist time it wasnt the darkness in them that frightened her  it was the lust.