The Fascade Of Interductions/ Chapter tweleve

Malena and Vandar stared at each other both breathless for diffrent reasons one out of fear and the other out of restlessness the need to have her lush body pressed against his own made his body tingle and fingers twicth. "My lord?" Silla's voice broke their trance "yes silla?" He asked not taking his eyes off his flower. "I found her trying to escape ive never seen her before and i do not know how she happened upon our camp my lord i am deeply sorry" Silla said sounding shaken " please do not worry dear she's mine" malena blushed but soon plaed how dare he she was not his!

she bit her lip angrily 'scoundral!' yes he was her mate but--- whispers and mummurs went through out the camp as Silla dragged her abit more gently to Vandar who smiled down at her with an expression that could only be described as loving
"and your soon to be queen".

Vandar wacthed her go pale yes his announcement had shocked his little flower but this had to be done now, auras of desire had formed around these men making him growl in warning they would respect and know who she belonged to, she was his and he hers as well.

she was his mate, similar to wolves and nightwalkers he too had a destined one as did everyone, a person their soul reached out to for love and comfort like two halves of a whole. The fear he saw sorrounding her body was sickly and weak as was her apparence ,concern washed over him as took her from Silla who stared at him with a bewildered look as did everyone else he wacthed her tremble "whats wrong my love?" He asked tucking a lock of hair behind her ear she smelt like roses and cream "my-my names Malena" she whispered not looking at him oh he knew how could he forget that bastard had shouted it once and since then it was forever embeeded in his mind.

"My name is Vandar my dear" she looked at him before glearing at him which took him by surprise "the darklord" she whispered before trying to break free from his cage like arms "release me!" She shouted and he cursed as he felt his grip on her slack and his mind become fogged by her spell growling at her
he pulled her away from peering eyes and back to him tent.

Silla and micheal pilled the bed bodies together before setting them on fire"micheal" he turned looking at silla who in turn stared into the flames"who is that woman?"Micheal smiled "she is the one our lord has been waiting for" Silla nodded
"i see how lovely she is like a flower" Micheal in turn nodded all this excitement was bad for his state of mind.

                                                            Malena struggled against him as he forced her to sit down in the tent that she had just escaped from, horick awoke from his slumber before taking one look around before flying out the door gods she wished she could do so also. "What are you thinking about my dear?" He asked malena looked up to see him seated and looking down at her a happy look plastered across his face she wished she had the nerve to slap it off.

He even somehow fought aganist her voice well he would not be called the Dark lord for nothing. " please---please let me go" "and why would i do that?" She looked at him with unshed tears "please my Lord i left some one behind hes important to me--i--"  Vandar growled making her jump and pale "never! I will never let you see that man again!"

Vandar growled she was thinking of that man gods he should have just killed him when he had the chance he wacthed as she drew back in fear shaking her head "but-but he needs me-hes" she didnt finsh as tears welled up in her eyes making his heart sink as he got up croaching infront of her and wacthed as she shriked away he reached out and took a lock of her hair between his fingers "please for both our sakes do not speak of other men in my prsence can you do that dear?" Madaline nodded fearing to speak his eyes were dark so dark they stared into her soul and as he stroked her cheek sparks tingled allover her body she gasped and turned away from him, Vandar smiled as he noticed a hint of a blush coated her cheeks "such a pretty flower you are" he smile widened as it became a shade darker and he leaned closer wacthing her eyes widen in fright and her bottom lip tremble what he wouldnt do to taste them 'soon' yes very soon he would have her in his bed moaning his name and begging for release, she would always be ready for him and seek him attention,warmth as soon as she trusted him enough he would attack. 

For now he would have patience yes
what little he had he would use it to win her trust and then he smirked as he moved away and existing the tent without a word Micheal bowed as his lord passed him face looking grim "wacth her" he ordered "ofcourse my lord " micheal said wacthing him disappeared into the night.

Malena sobbed oh gods why how could she esacpe now it seemed so far fecthed there was no way and she worried for salam she didnt know if he was well or if he had recovered she sobbed bitterly as curled into a ball.
"Miss?" Malena stiffed but she didnt stop crying "miss dont cry" she looked up timibly spotting the speaker she had seen the man with the woman who had caught her she started to shake and whimper causing his eyes to widen in a bit of panic "please miss dont be afraid i havent come to harm you i--" "leave! Please leave"  he growled as he growled as he found his body moving away and leaving her be gods please save them from her voice it would strip them of their will.

Vandar walked through the forest dark shadows trailed behinde him ozzing from his skin like black blood
He felxed his arms as he felt his finges stiffen in the cold anger and lust flowed though his vains anger for his little flower worried over a other man a man he wanted to kill for having her affections and lust fot his little flower so much lust just he scent drove him crazy, he was a man who bathed in the blood of both innocent and evil but it wasnt going to stip him from want his little flower under him writhing and quivering in pleasure soon  he chanted over and over in his head untill he came to all falls he shighed falling in and letting him self sink in the dark water its freezing kisses nipping over his skin as he tried to douse the lust coursing though his vains.

Atleast he knew that beneath all the blackness inside him that forcing her in anyway would ruin him. He would not blame his actions on a sad backstory,many men had been through hell and had come out a greater man he choose to be this way.