Terror in Oxyen/Chapter seven

Meleana trailed behind Salam as the walked along the road, she could not help but to glance about as a child her father had told her stories of bandits robbing travallers and kindnapping young madians, Malena shook off the thought rubbing the waist of her pants feeling the halt of the small knife Salam had given her before they left even now his words still echoed in her head ~"take this in event we become sperated and you get attacked use it --- hell lass use that voice of yours and tell them to kill them sleves just do what you must to escape understand" he had commanded  she nodded stareing at thr knife.~

The sun had start to set now and she did not know how long they had walked yet they did endlessly no travllers were seen for miles "i am afraid we are going to have to camp here for the night" Salam said looking abit defeated. Just as she was about to agree a small cart came into veiw "salam look"  his head shot up and he rushed to the road side waveing like a mad man as soon as the cart came to a stop the old man got off the cart and walked up to them "what seems to be the problem?" He asked his accent so thick she bearly knew what he said. "We need to get into oxyen as quickly please sir give us a ride will you?" The old man glanced at them both before ushering them to the cart as the got in the man snaped the rains forceing the horse to move malena shighed her feet could finally rest. She wacthed the trees pass rubbing the knife thinking on Salam's words and she could not-she could not kill someone not with a knife nor her voice, her voice had killed one she had loved and held so dear thinking of ken made it feel hard to breath, Salam patted her head bringing her out of her thoughts      "we will be fine i will protect you malena..i promise".

Vanadar smiled as the man of the town gathered around him giving their respects "my lord what brings you here?" One man asked slightly cowering in fear Vandar smiled " bounty hunt ofcourse i need you all to do something for me.... by tomarow morning a man and a woman will reach oxyen i need you to apprehend them.. do not kill them and do not harm the woman or i will kill every single one of you however you can batter the man if you feel the urge do so and you will be rewarded handsomely".

she was floating lighter than air, she could not see beyond the thick fog that gathered around her leaving her to feel in the fog she gasped as someone held her pulling her into a hard chest "so beauitful you are" the man wisphered "please let me go" he chuckled softly the sound rubbling in his chest "never..never again" he mummured running his nose along the coloum of her neck causeing her to shiver her body felt strange small tingles went all over her body as he held close "i need to leave" malena "stay you know you want to"  he smiled rubbing against her like a cat would the aching feeling between her legs made her flush as did a hard thing poking her in her back "my sweet malena" he groaned "you slay me" he murmmed.

Malena blinked as Salam shook her awake.  "where are we?" She asked sitting up hay sticking out of her hair, after the gotten in the cart she had made a nest in the hay and dosed off but now the sun was bright in the sky and cloudless Salam rolled his eyes before flicking her on the forehead "oww" " were in oxyen lass not get out of the cart and stop holding up the kind sir's time" she nodded sliding out of the cart and bidding the man good bye, he had left them a away from the town Malena could see the tacth roof of huts and smoke raising in the sky the dark marble walls glimmered in the distance. She glanced at Salam why had he stopped the old man here as if reading her mind her grabed her hand and dragged her into the shrubs pulling her in the direction of the town but staying as far from the main road as possible "i know what your thinking lass it written all over your face" he shighed guiding her down a shady uncut path passing the marble walls and the main gate " Maria has fallen and that has affected everyone not just us..... everyone is will be affected and with no coin there is no way to make it through the main gate and as for the darklord he may have just ordered that all servivors that have escaped maria be killed or captured" Manlena felt cold this was now a sticky situation and unwantedly her mind difted back to that man, the rage she had seen when they had escaped made her shudder in fear.
"Then how will we get in do you have a plan or- what if that old man speaks of us oh gods no-what if.."  "Gods lass be quite for a moment!" Salam hissed as in pain and shook his head to clear it while Malena hang hers in shame she was foolish all this time traveling with him she had thought that maybe he had gotten use to her voice apparently not and it made her chest ach, she blinked as her eyes burned from unshed tears "there's a filt hole somewhere here" Manlena scruched up her face in distaste whil Salam laughed "well what would you do lass cast a spell on them?" She shook her head no she would not do that "then the filt it is".

Malena wacthed as all kinds of muck and dirty muddy water passed through the gaping man size hold and if that was not enough the smell made it worse she felt her stomach turn if she had injested any food she would have thrown up once she had recived the voice she started to notice she needed to eat less and less untill she felt no hunger pegs again as it was she could go two months with out eating.
Salam cursed "smells like shit" Malena shook her head no it smelled ten times worse, Salam sat on the ground  creating a small fire by rubbing sticks together Malena wacthed in fascination as tore his shirt and so how created a torch " better take a deep breath lass you dont want to be smellig this" Malena used her sleeve to cover her nose as Salam entered the hole Malena followed gingerly stomach turning the light from the torch illiuminated the walls, they were slimy and and mucky and as the went deeper the smell got worse so much the stench burnt her nose. Salam stopped suddenly causeing her to crash into his make Salam let out a grunt before he turned to here " this tunnel leads to the sea if we following there all this craps coming from will come out behind Olivia's Gorud" Malena nodded not wanting to speak the stench was already in her nose she did not need it in her moth too.. Salam stepped down suddenly into black water making her skin crawl he looked up at her expectantly, it reached  knee height when she finally joined him she shivered as the slimy water caressed her legs, she did not want to comtemplate what was in this water holding on to Salam for support against the current the splash of the movements in the water echoed as the moved against the current, Malena focused on Salam's porfile to distract her from all this, Malena yelped as something slithered past her legs making her whimper "Sa-salam"  she stuttured becomeing frozen "what is it?" He asked not stopping "theres something inthe water" he scoffed "theres alot of things in this water" "no i mean there's something living inside the water"  she shriked as it swam past her leg again rubbing its sharp apandages against her legs as if sampleing her flesh. Salam turned around noticeing how frozen in fear Malena was , her beautiful teal eyes round and bright with fear, her face so pale she looked like a ghost. He stiffend as something slithered against his leg the smell of sulfur suddenly was thick in the air "Malena come here now!" He shouted oh gods how could he had forgetten.

Malena rushed towards Salam seeing the panic in his eyes and the grim line his lips had formed in. She rushed over to him tripping half way no she had no tripped by accident some thing had tripped her. Malena screamed as she stared into the face of a beastly creature its hollow eyes stared back at her as it rotten lips peeled back revealing rotten teeth as it hissed at her,  she scrabbled to her her feet, "Malena!" Salam rushed forward only to be tackled by a other creature throwing it self on him claws sinking past his breast plate its tail edged with glistening black bones, swinging around aiming for Salam's head.

Malena kicked  at the creature at it grabed at her the heel of her boot connecting with it's face , it let out a high picthed sqeaul ,its tail aiming for her face, Malena screamed lifting her hands to protect her face "stop! Stop now!" She blinked as its tail slowed down only a fraction allowing her to  get out the way, tail embeding its self into the wall it hissed and frought to reach her as she got to her feet the dirty water had soaked her clothes, she dashed over to Salam who was fighting off the creature its talon like claws posed over its head ready to strike him down "STOP!"  Malena screamed strecthing out her hand to reach them a hot burning sensation rushed up to her plam as she wacthed in horror as blue flames flew from her plam setting the creature on fire, its screams shook the walls as it brust in to flames.