A Hawk's Eye Veiw/Chapter six

Vandar stared at the nigth's sky their camp below him as he layed on the hill above. The forsaken lands thats the only place they could have escaped to that woman she had wormed her way into his mind eating away at like a parasite her big teal eyes beckoning him to her, teasing his memory driving him mad that she was not here by his side instead she had escaped with that soldier he clucthed his fist in anger as his temper rose that man she had screamed for the not kill him was he her lover? No he would not allow that he would kill him first and then fuck her senseless so that she would never look at a other male "my lord?" Micheal came up behind him glancing around "were alone micheal do not adress me so formally" a smile curved on his lips as he sat beside him "what bothers you Vandar?" He shighed as his friend did not reply ever since they had been children he had known vandar to be blood thristy, wild and untamed for it was his nature however when he had stared death in its face it was Vandar that had saved him shunned by his people by his gift a gift from the gods Valdar had said when he saw it "a woman" he finally anawered Micheal laughed he could not help him self " surely you have no need to worry over one woman there is no shortage of them espcailly back home control your nature till then man" Vandar growled at him pulling his ear painfully making him winch "if you were not my friend i would have slit your throat for that" he smiled letting him go "she's diffrent like you in some way not the same gift   however it is not her gift i am intrested in" Micheal nodded "then how about a birds eye veiw my lord" Vandar grinned "what a sensitve right hand man you are". He looked our into the forsaken lands the sun was high in the sky perfect.

Malena stuck to Salam's side like a tick never far behind or wondering off , the creature had apparently scared her to his side although he liked the change of pace her little dissappareing act had affected him too even if she had wanted to he would not let her go by her self he had almost broke his promise to her father "sa-salam?" He blink back the hazy created by her sensual voice it went right through his body straight into his loins that was part of the reason he had asked her to not speak so much and her apprance complemted her inticing voicemade it worse he needed to protect not desire her "yes malena ?" "Can we take a break-it- my feet are sore i am sorry please for only a moment" "yes i think that we should" she sat on the ground pulling her knees her chest and rubbing her feet and her being bare foot did not make the matter anybetter "you need clothes" he mummbled upon seeing her supple bare legs, he shighed looking in the sky for guidance from the gods he frowned as he noticed smoke raiseing from nearby treetops some was here and judgeing by the way it moved and the amount it was comeing from a fireplace "malena stay here and do not leave understand hide if need be but do not leave lass i will not go through what you did the last time again" Malena nodded " i am sorry salam"  Salam sucked in a breath through clucthed teeth the way she said his name like a prayer shit! he needed to get his thoughts together. He smiled patting her on the head "i will return momentaiarly".

Malena drew circles on the ground waiting for Salam to return but even then her mind drifted back to the man from maria she couldnt help but wonder what became of it and what the Darklord who brought it to her knees looked like was he a demon? Or a ugly orge? Perhaps a nightwalker
Malena tapped her finger on her lip as she thought so much she didnt notice the hawk hovering above her untill it landed right infront of her, Malena yelped falling backwards from it however the bird did not move from it's landing spot it only stared at her. Malena stared back by the gods it was a beatiful creature brown with black dots on its feeathers its beak sharp and bright yellow however its eyes, they were not black like she had thought but bright blue human eyes Malena took a deep breath as she moved closer touching it lightly on its had which rewared her with a low chirp she giggled before she starting to stroke its feathers "such a pretty little bird you are".

Vandar wacthed her with Micheal's brid gods she was beauitful so much he could only stare she laughed as she cooed at the bird he knew he was straining micheal's mind connecting his mind to both his and horick's was a burden however he could not pull away her smile made his dark heart skip a beat, she was bearly clothed her red dress was dirty and ripped falling off her shoulders exposing the swell of her breast and her skirts torn and tattared exposeing her creamy pale legs, she looked stunning all mine
"Malena!" A males voice broke his fantasy into reailty and with reailty came rage and hate he hated that her smile now brighted for a other man
As the man came closer horik took flight breaking the connection her imag falling away. Vandar growled slaming his fists on the table in his tent breaking the wood, he glanced over at micheal and guilt filled him as he saw how pale his friend had become his eyes clouded "she is a beauty" he smiled weakly causeing Vandar to smile aslo "careful my friend i might have to gorge your eyes out" micheal laughed regaing his strenght "so want now my lord?" Vandar smiled "once they leave the forsaken lands the village of oxyen- as i rememeber correctly do they not owe us a favor?" Micheal nodded " i shall send word ahead"  "no" Vandar said signaling him to sit "rest my friend you have done enough... i will handle this personally".

Malena pulled the shirt over her head it was white and loose white the pants were black leather meaning... she blushed she had to leave her under garments behind on account of how tight they were she laced up the small boots, it was ovious that these had belonged to a young lad but on her it showed all her curves malena quickly braided her hair into one and followed after Salam who had not looked at her since she had changed he had taken one look at her cursed and looked away. She took in their enviorment as the left the clearing reaching a dusty road "this road will lead straight into oxyen" "oxyen ?" She asked Salam nodded "yes it lies between the forsaken lands and eclon the wall that runs across Bocruilor" malena's head span with all these new names and places "but-wh-what is in Bocruilor?" Salam looked down at her face ashen and grim "it is the dark lord's kingdom.... lord Vandar the son of fallens bringer of death and destruction".