Chapter Eight

The fact that we had to leave the party , the fact he never told me he was friends with my worst nightmare , the fact he sat here and lied to my face , the fact that he took me to this party and then this idiot shows up , the fact that i accepted the invetation for the party makes it more painful that it could have ever been. i was  hurt , like hell i was more than hurt i was dieying inside , i though i would never face that monster again but i did , i was face to face with him again and i hated it with all my heart and soul i couldn't stand it. I can't look down on my self i am a brave women and a brave luna , i can't show no Alpha no fear.

The whole ride home we didn't make any conversastions , once in a while he would look my way but i would just stare out the window and not say anything to him , i completly ignore him , i didn't want to hear what he had to say to me ,i didn't even want to hear him apologize i know it wasn't his fault , and i also  know that he didn't know that vector was my ex mate and alpha who rejected me when i was pregnant with his baby , i honestly though vector would have loved to be a father to violet but when i relize he didn't love me and had an afair with that girl my whole world shatered to pieces and it hurts me to even think about what happend to me in the past ,it hurts to relise that my daugther violet will never know who her real father is , i would never want her to meet that monster or have to deal with his stupidity , he isn't even a true alpha he is a bastered who can't even relise how fucked up he is , that he can't even keep his promises, i was lucky that tonight he could see how happy i was to be out of his hold , how happy i am to be marked by wilson and how happy i am that wilson will be violets father by heart and by blood.

"Sweethheart you alright ?"

"Yes im fine wilson "

He bit his bottom lip as he reaches for my hand and kisses it whie i blush and look at him. He still holds my hand while he focuses on the road , we where now around the coner from the pack house i could hear howling and laughter from all the pak members as  stepped down of the car i made my way pass the crowd of people to see what was going on.

"You have my daugther give her back!! you filty animals "

"Vector ?"

I pushed my way threw as all my pack members seperated so i could go into view , i growled loudly as everyone snapped their heads at me , i could hear wilson make his way threw the croud and looked at what i was looking at . How pathetic this guy is how did he get into my pack house , two of my most strongest gaurds held him in place as his eyes snapped my way and i could see that cold disgusting smirk on his face the way he trailed my body with his eyes and looked at the gold slim dress i wore. I took a step towards him and looked at him with anger build in my eyes , i looked at the guards as they let him go and stood behind him incase something happend.

"Oh if it isn't my beautiful mate "

I heard wilson from behind me growl in defense as he grabbed my hand but i was tired of feeling scared of this baster  so i snached my hand from my mate as everyone looked at me in suprise i took another step foward and growl in anger as my veins started to show of my hands.

"What the hell are you doing in my territory and i am not your mate she lost me a long time ago you pathetic wolf " i growled lowly as he laughed and smirked.

"I see alpha wilson has you on your feet , im here for my child "

"You don't have a child you lost her when you lost me you idiot " i growled as i tear tried to come out but i shocked the feeling of crying away.

"Who are you calling an idiot ,i am still your alpha you will re-"

Before he could say anything else my heel made contacted with his face as he spit blood and held his face as i put my foot back down and everyone even wilson looked at me even more suprised.

"You are not my alpha , never will and never have been , you don't have a chld eirther violet is mine and wilson daugther and i advice you to get your pathetic worthless ass out of my fucking territory before i rip your worthless body limb from limb "

His eyes widen as my eyes started to turn a bright red , he stood up to swing at me , as i grabbed  him by his trowth as my nails dug in his fllesh as i slowly  lifted him off from the floor to the air , hearing everyone gasp as wilson only stared my way.

"Get your pathetic ass from my territory this is your last warning if i ever see you around here again you won't wake up to see the sun of tomorow shine again."

I let him go as his body felt to the floor as the gaurds escorted himout of the territory as he ran away to his territory , i made my way threw the croud as all eyes followed me i turned around to see everyone staring as they started to clap at me and i smiled , i looked at my mate who was impressed and smiled at me as i blew him kiss and walked inside the house to the kitchen to find glory shushing violet as glory saw me she hugged me in reliefe knowing i was okay , i grabbed violet as saw her cute little hazel eyes lookinto my mine as she quiet down and shortly after felt atsleep in my arms , knowing she was safe i sad goodnight to theeveryone and headed up stairs to my bedroom ,i closed the door behind me and put violet on her crib , i got out of the dress ,took a warm showered and  ut my red night gound on as i climbed into bed and layed under the covers i shortly fell atsleep after as i heard my door creak open to hear my mate walking in and shuffel around as he then laid beside me and held me close to him to feel his warm chest on my back.

hope you guys love this chapter have a good one guys.

*****wolph 💜💜