Prologue

Flashback-------------

"hunny" i walked out of the showered with a towel wrapped around my body as i held the pregnacy test behind my back.

"yes what you got behind your back" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"im pregnant" as soon as i said does words i heard a deep growl errupt from his chest as he stood up and snached the pregnancy test from my hands as he looked at it and threw it away.

I stepped back afraid as he grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him. " I dont want a child from you ,you pathetic girl" he growled as i whimpered pushing him off of me. i heard footsteps run up the stairs as his mother and father and family were their hearing everything.

" b-but im your mate " a tear slid down my cheeck as i saw girl walked towards him and grab his hands.

"he wants a child from me you pathetic luna " my eyes watered as i look at everyone in  shock.

" I Alpha of the Dissension pack Reject Hazel Marie from this pack and from luna possition forever" his words hurt i could feel my heart sink as i rushed putting clothes on ,packing a bag of clothes.

" bye bye bitch " his new girl said as i ran out of the territory into the woods.

As i ran further into the forest , i could hear laugther in my head , i was scared and crying , how is it possible i get rejected by my mate because im pregnant with his baby !!?

Questions filled my head as i trassed past a territory without even knowing i did , as i kept running i fell tripping over a branch and falling on my head , i looked up my vision blurry seeing a beautiful black wolf with green eyes making its way towards me followed by a brown and redish wolf.

That was the last thing i remember that night.

well guys this is the flash back that hazel had of everything that happen that night she found out she was pregant she was happy because she got to have a baby by her mate her love and life but things changed she didnt know he was having an affair with another women and that same night he rejcted her not wanting to have a baby by her. what do you guys think so far about this alpha he is mean comment down below and let me know what you think also vote it wil let me know you like the book and would love the support.

bye now my fellow friends bye 😊

*****wolph 💜