Chapter Four

As we walked threw the doors following the maids to my room  i turned and looked at Alpha Wilson who was on a phone call excusing himself i enter my room to see my walls were painted a gorgeouse gold and black color , my bed was a queen size bed  i had a plasma tv on the wall infront of my bed , on the far coner were the balcony doors to my bedroom were opened i layed my bags on the bed as i walked towards the doors leaning on the railing to see the amazing strem flowing as the waterfall came in view. I turned around to see two small nightstand on both sides of my bed with gold lamps, on the other side i had a desk with a mirror and a whole bunch of brand new makeup supplies , perfume , lady things and a brand new apple laptop.

I walked behinds the maids to see i also had a walking closet it was gorgeouse all my new clothes were already set their and there was a dresser were all my undergarment , bras , socks and night clothes were already in.

My room was big i had enough space to walk and were to set the babies crib when i get one. on the opisite side of the closet their was a small door frame with no door it had a see threw curtain , i walked towards it to see the room empty but their was a small rocking sofa agaisnt the wall on the coner and some children books on the small bookshelf, as i backed up i bumped into something hard as the hair on my arms stood up.

"Do you like it ?"

i turned around to face him with a big smile on my face.

"It beautiful thank you Alpha Wilson for such an amazing gift"

He smiled before walking out of the rooms and the maids following behind as one particular maid stayed in my room still dusting some dust from the widows before she opened them up.

"Thank you for the help miss my name is hazel"

The maid who looked like she was in her 30 turned around before shaking my hand and smiling , her frekles poking out as her eyes looked at me.

"No problem miss im glad to be at your surves , my name is Glory "

"Nice to meet you Glory "

"Nice to meet you as well Hazel "

She paused for a second before i saw a frowned on her face.

"I have to go the Alpha needs me in the kitchen he forgot to turned the stove off" Her itailian accent could be hear from the hallways as she cursed outload making me laught.

I walked into the bathroom , forgetting to knock i walked in on the Alpha with a  towel around his waist , his dark hair dripping water onto his skin as the drop of water keep sliding showing his 6 pack , i froze on the spot not knowing what to do , before i could say anything , a girl about my age walked into the bathroom her blonde hair moving side to side as she growled lowly.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in the bathroom?!"  she growled as i flinched back and the Alpha stepped in.

"Bianca take it easy she the new wolf in the pack" he grabbed her wrist tightly as he grolwed lowly in her ear.

"Get out of here before i take you down to the cell!" she yelled at me , before the Alpha could say anything i was already out of the bathroom and into my room as i shut the door and sigh.

--
"Bianca why the hell did you yell at her "

i growled at her as i grabbed her wrist as she growled back.

"Her eyes were glued to your body ,my body !"

"Im not yours bianca"

"That's what you say in bed all the time when we fuck "