Chapter Five

"Push Hazel "

"A-AH I AM "

I could feel the pain as i kept pushing i kept praying to the moon goddess to please take the pain away , the pain was harsh i nver felt anything like it , it hurted so bad , i looked around as i held glory hand as she padded a cold wet rag on my head.

"Deep breath sweety " glory said as the pack doctor started to pull the crying creator and wrapping it in a little pink towel.

"Congratulations Luna you have a healthy baby girl "

I cried as i saw Wilson rushed into the room and make his way to the other side of the bed. Glory brought me a glass of water as i took a sip out of it feeling more relief and calm.

"Your late ?"

"Im sorry baby girl i came as soon as i could "

"o-okay"

Me and Alpha wilson ended up dating we still haven't mated yet but he did tell his pack they had a new luna , i became luna of this pack , all the pack members appriciated me as their luna. I was different from Bianca , im still having trouble trusting Wilson whenever bianca comes around with her new mate tha is in my pack i really don't like her and is obviouse she doesn't eirther.

"Alpha someone is on the phone "

"I will be right back babygirl "

I nodded okay already getting used to him calling me baby girl , as the doctor came back with my daugther i gently sat up on my bed as he handed her to me, holding the little beautiful creator in my arms as she giggled and smiled holding my finger. She has my light brown eyes and my black hair , exept she had tiny frekles from her real dad , but the rest she got from her mother. As i sat in bed holding my baby Wilson walked in and sat next to me , looking at how happy i was holding my child.

"Who's this little princess"

I smiled and looked at him as he kissed my lips soflty.

"Our daugther "

"Y-your allowing me to be the father of this beautiful baby ?"

"Yes Wilson "

He smiled as the baby giggle grabbing his finger and wrapping her tiny hand around his finger, i turned to look at him as he sniffeled. He was crying at the view of his daugther , we dion't have kids together and we haven't mated eirther ,but he looked like he was going to be a great father to my child , his child , our child.

"You okay hun"

"Yes i am , she is so adorable she looks just like you hazel"

"Thank you babe"

"hazel were did she get the frekles from its more adorable"

"S-she got them from her real father ..."

"Well when she grows up we will just say she got them from her grandmother "

"And who would that be exactly ?"

"Glory "

My mouth drop as i looked at him , i didn't know that the now 35 year old maid was his mother.

"Glory is your mother you didn't tell me that ? why is she a maid ?"

"My mother is the head maid she wanted to help out and well she hired some women to be the maids of the house , my mother loves cleaning "

I looked at him weirdly but didn't bother to ask anyore questions , i turned the television on in my room as wilson went to the bathroom he ended up moving all his things to my room sence it was a huge master bedroom with two closets, as i watched television holding my daugther trying to figure out a name for her.

"Violet marie "

"That is a cute name baby girl "

"Oh i didn't know you were standing their "

He smiled as he walked to his side of the bed as he got in and held me in his arms with our little daugther, we stayed up watching tv till violet felt atsleep , i stood up and walked to her little room that was located in my room , i push the curtain to the side , and walked into her pink and ligth purple room , setting her cute sleepy body in her pink crib , i slowly kissed her head and turned the little night light on in her room as i walked back into my room and went straigth to the bed seeing my mate already atsleep , i sat on the bed as i was about to slide the cover on his phone started to ring , he wasn't moving so i decided to answer the phone as i answer the unknown caller IDi hear the familiar voice yet again.

"Hey baby i waiting for you downstairs all dressed up "

"Bianca !" i growled as my mate woke up looking at me as he tried to grab my hand but pushed him off of me , trowing his phone at his chest and running of towards the stairs.

"Hazel wait !"

I heard my mate yell my name as all the pack members woke up and started to run behind their alpha to see what was going on , i stood right infront of bianca who was dressed in all red her straigth blond her down and her smirking at me. I growled lowly at her in warning i could already feel my wolf start to change i haven't shifted in a long time and no one here has seeing me in my wolf form.

"Finally long time no see Bitch i mean Luna "

"What the hell do you want with my mate why are you here anyways?" i growled lowly everyone looking at the sscene as Wilson stepped behind me trying to calm me down as soon as she made eyes contact with my mate my clothes started to ripped out of my body my light black fur making its way covering my body as i growled loudly my eyes turning a darker brown. Everyone in the room gasped as they saw how big my wolf was , yes i had alpha blood in the im a an alpha daugther, i slowly started to walked towards bianca as she stepped back and opened the door walking backwards shifting into her dark blown wolf we circled around the front yard as she lashed her paws at me missing , i tackled her down bitting at her neck as she kicked at my stomach , i bit hard felling her blood in my K9's she whimpered in pain as i let go of her and she ran towards the forest , as i was about to run after her my mate was already infront of me holding me back .

"Hazel shift "

i growled angrily , how was he deefending her , how could he !! how could he sit her and not let me run after that bitch and make her scream for the goddess to help her.

"get out of my way wilson"

" i said shift now "

" I can't belive you are covering for her , i can't believe you would let her run away so easily , she called your phone, you were going to be with her tonight weren't you wilson!!"

I growled in anger seeing he wasn't replying , he stood their like nothing , he was going to be with her tonight baster , my wolf was hurt i was hurt knowing my mate was going to go out with her tonight he sat here and let her run away how could he how could he !

I slowly turned around as i passed by my pack members and went straight into my room closing the door with my wolf head and shifting back into my human form and putting some clothes on as a tear rolled down my face.

"I can explain H-"

"Explain what that your a dead beat alpha who sits here and sleeps with other girls while you have a mate who went threw hell and the same shit "

"Im s-"

" I don't want to hear it from you Wilson ,i don't want you to sleep in the same bed with me , get out and sleep downstairs i don't want to talk to you "

I wasn't facing him , i faced the window as i held myself together crying and layed on my bed, as he looked at me sorry and kissed my head walking out of the room and down the stairs. I couldn't believe i was going threw the same shit again with another alpha. I ended up crying myself to sleep as i cuddle on to the pillow crying and asking the moongoddess to help me .

is sad that she trusted him but this is not the end of it ,she will later find out why he was going to be with bianca that night she will later find out why she even called wilsons phone, and she will later find out the secrets that have not been told....

hope you enjoyed the chapter

****wolph 💜