Falling inlove?

[So basically I watched Season 2 Of Blackbutler & I feel really bad for Alois! So heres a really fluffy chapter for you all]
You sat beside Alois in the carriage, he was taken you shopping for your wedding later this evening. You had never been the same since yesterday; from the 'mysterious' death of th Phantomhive Earl and his Butler, but you decided to press on with your life, because deep down you knew things would always get better... You hoped.

-🌹-

"Oh I can't wait for you to try on  a gown, you will look gorgeous as ever. I am so lucky to have a beautiful Fiance." He complimented. You looked at him and smiled, "Thank you Alois." You said, he grabbed your hand and squeezed it tight. You stared into his vibrant blue eyes, they seemed to hide something. You knew deep down Alois' happy face was just a mask, maybe that was one reason you had never tried to escape: you didnt want to break him any further. He smirked and began to lean in, he planted a small kiss on your lips and you slowly kissed back. You felt a feeling you had never truly felt before, except for Sebastian. It was like butterflies but alot more warm, you brushed the feelings away and pulled away with a small smile, you rested your head on his shoulder as the carriage continued.

-🌹-
You had been trying on dresses for hours but yet you didn't feel comfortable in any of them, Hannah was trying to help you into each one but they didn't seem to fit correctly. Alois didn't like them either, calling them 'disgusting' and saying 'your body couldnt look worse!' If any thing it really did hurt your feelings to hear him say that, but you didn't understand why you cared for his opinion. Hannah slipped a loose dress on you, it was longer at the back because it fell in a trail yet at the front just above your ankles, it hung low on your cleavage at the too but fell with a few roses going through. It was stunning on you, you smiled at Hannah and she nodded. You turned the corner and Alois simply stared at you, "that one." He said bluntly before turning on his heel and leaving. You sighed, he was so bipolar. You turned back to Hannah, "D-Do i look nice?" Hannah nodded happily and smiled, you smiled back and began to go and change again. You didn't want to change back because that meant it was time to go to the chapel, get married and thats when your life would truly end, but for some reason you were excited to get married... You were excited to move far away and start a new life. Why? You just couldn't put a finger on it.

-🌹-

You stood at the door preparing to walk down the aile towards your 'lover' nervously you clutched the bouquet of white and pink roses and breathed in and out slowly. "Oh.. My. Hannah!" You called, she rushed to your side, "I believe i'm having a panic attack!!" You cried out as you began to panic, Hannah stroked your head and calmed you down, "T-Thank you Hannah." You smiled, Hannah leaned in and kissed your forehead, "go. You will be fine, ill be right here when you get back." Hannah said softly, "My highness isn't bad, he used to be much worse, after he di-, after he came back to the manor he was alot more... Calm," she shrugged, "goodluck." She whispered as the music began to play. Your hands were trembiling as Claude came up and chained his arm with yours, you sighed and began to walk.You looked forward to see Alois in a white suit, he truly looked handsome, he gave a genuine smile at you, you felt the butterflies floating around your stomach again, you had no excuse as to why you felt so giddy around him, he murdered your ex lover and your friend, he kidnapped you and has ruined your life, but yet his eyes intranced you and his calm personality was everything you have desired... then you realised. Where you falling inlove with Alois Trancy?