Ending Three - Both Happy-smut

You stared at your lover with a small smile, you truly did love him. Before you knew it you both had said I do and gave eachother a kiss. You smiled at Alois and he smiled back. You glanced over at Hannah and then searched for Claude but he was know where to be seen, in hannahs hand she held Claude's glasses. Then you understood, you mouthed a small thank you to Hannah as you and Alois walked down the ailse together.

-🌸-
2 months later.
You and Alois sat together in your new home in France, it was a countryside manor and was covered in ivy, moss and many flowers. It had beautiful gardens and loads of animals. You were happy there, a new medication had been created to calm peoples nerves. Alois regulary took this and his behaviour at improved imcredibly. Without Claude he seemed alot more peaceful, the triplets had also dissapeared but Hannah had stayed with you and Alois to help around the manor.

-🌸-
[SMUT COMING NEXT WAS NOT WRITTEN BY AUTHOR-CHAN, THANK YOU TO MY GOOD-FRIEND LUCY!]
Hannah had gone out to buy grocerys which left you and Alois home alone, "Alois..." You asked, he turned around. "I know we are only young but I truly have fallen inlove with you and... You don't have to worry about me leaving you because... I wish to have your children." You said with a smile, Alois looked at you in shock and smiled, "if that is what you wish for!" He sang as he crawled on top of you with a grin, he began to strip you of your clothes, "Alois! Don't look!" You whimpered as you tried to cover your nudity, Alois just smiled. "Your perfect to me y/n." He said as he began to kiss your nexk trailing down towards your womanhood, you let out a moan as he began to flick his tongue back in forth. "A-Aloisss~" your voice moaned as you threw your head back. He inserted a finger and began to thrust, you felt your pleasure began to build until you finally hit your climax, "AHHH~ ALOISSSS." You moaned out as your juices flowed onto his tongue. He licked it up and gave your forehead a kiss before he stripped himself and inserted you, he began to thrust back and forth and he felt his own pleasure growing, "y/n, y/nnn~" he groaned as he slowly julted his hips, he began to pick up speed and soon found himself about to hit his climax, he intertwined his fingers with yours and you squeezed his hand as you felt his hot, warm liquid fill your insides. He collapsed beside you and smiled into your neck, "i ... Love you.' He whsipered, "I love you too, i'll never leave you." You spoke as you cuddled together.
Alois was finally Happy, and so were you.

[[HELLO THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK! Sorry it was so short and bad but like whatever! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ALL THE SAME. WASN'T REALLY A YANDERE BUT WHATEVERRRRR!!! THANK YOU TO MY CO-WRITER 'LUCY' FOR THIS CUTE CHAPTER! I DONT WRITE LEMONS TOO EMBARRESING! BYEEEEE]