36. The Undercover Cliche

Proposed by - uh, I'm sure one of you suggested it to me but I completely forgot who it was xD

36. The undercover cliche

Have you read those stories where a model is disguised as a nerd? Or where a girl disguised as a boy goes to an all boys school? Or when a top secret agent is disguised as a high school agent?

I just have one question.

Why aren't these books tagged Fantasy instead of Teen Fiction? I mean SERIOUSLY?

Being disguised as a guy to go to an all boys school? Why? Why would any sane person so that? Why would Her parents allow that? Why would the school allow that? Why?

And disguising yourself as a fat nerd when you're a super pretty model? How is that possible? JUST HOW? And why would ANYONE want that?

Honestly, I just don't get some people.

The title of these books.

1. I'm a badass undercover as the good girl?!

2. I'm the model disguised as the school nerd!!!!!!

3. I'm the bad boy's underwear?! - Sorry, undercover?!!!!?!!

4. I'm a fart undercover as the school snore!?!

5. I'm a girl undercover in an all boys school!!!!!!!??

6. I'm a good potato undercover in an all BAD BOY TOMATOES SCHOOL?!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!!! OH EM GEE WHY?! Oh and I only added the bad boy because I thought it attracted more readers :D XOXO - @AngelOfYourHeartBabe

The description -

Oh potatoes, aaaah tomatoes, oooh potatoes.

Enjoy!!!! Don't forget to vote!!! - XOXO @AmgelOfYourHeartAndYesIJustMadeATypoInMyUSERNAME

Now I'm hungry.

Oh shit. My mom's yelling at me to be a good little daughter and help her with chores.

I gotta go!

.
.
.

What? You thought I was gonna go help her? No, sweeties. I'm gonna go jump out the window and sneak off with my friend that's waiting underneath it.

Yeah, I'm that awesome.

Next update will be featuring 'The Brother's Best Friend Or Best Friend's Brother Cliche'

*clicks the publish button*

*Loading*

*Loading*

*Loading*

.
.
.
.
.
.
*Still loading*

- Zarin