One day (Night to be exact since it was 3 AM) I was bored as hell. I had no books to read, no friends to annoy and nothing to do.
Then a light bulb flickered in my head.
Idea! Why don't I make a book about the wattpad cliches?
So this is just me ranting about the most overused scenes, characters and ideas on wattpad.
PLEASE REMEMBER, I DON'T intend to disrespect any books or genres! This is purely meant for entertainment purposes!
Highest ranked #32 in random
- 1. The Billionare Cliche
- 2. The Werewolf cliches
- 3. The Teen Fiction Cliches
- 4.The Cover Cliches
- 5. The 'Trap you against the wall' Cliches
- 6. The 'No, no, no!' Cliche
- 7. The Slutty Bitch Cliches
- 8. The Nicknames Cliche
- 9. The Cliche Lines
- 10. The Pregnancy Cliches
- 11. The Female virgin cliches
- 12. The best friend cliche.
- 13. The Male MC's best friend cliche
- 14. The Plastic Villain Cliches
- 15. The Fanfictions Cliches.
- 16. The Fall in love with my bully cliche.
- 17. The Gangleader cliches
- 18. The Get Up at Morning and a new school Cliche
- 19. Not really cliches more like things I would really hate in a book.
- 20. The Playboy Cliches
- 21. The matchmaking teachers cliche
- 22. The Nerd wears glasses Cliche
- 23. The cheerleaders and jock cliches
- 24. The cheater cliches
- 25. The Rich jerk cliches
- 26. The I'm So Ugly I should Just die cliche
- 27. The Vampire Cliches
- 28. The Bad Boy Cliche
- 29. The Arranged Marriage Cliches
- 30. The Spiritual Cliches
- 32. The Bet Cliches
- 33. The Fake Boyfriend/Fiance Cliche
- 34. The Abuser Cliche
- 35. The Badgirl Cliche
- 36. The Undercover Cliche
- 37. The Best Friend Or Brother's Best Friend Cliche
- 38. Romanticizing Abuse and Super-perfect guys.
- 39. The Short Story Cliches
- 40. I swear I had an idea!
- 41. I swear I had an Idea Part 2!
- 42. I swear I had an Idea! (Grand Finale)
- 43. The Cliche Mirror and Pre-Party Scene
- 44. The Party Cliches
- 45. The Summary Cliches
- 46. The Guy Smells and The Girl Sniffs Cliches
- 47. The Cliche Scenes
- 48. A great ending and a fantastic beginning