08 ♛

Alexus

"Thanks girl, I love it!"

I had just finished doing this girl's sew in, 'cause I was in need of some money. I left her house and headed to Olive Garden where I was meeting Jaedah, their salad be hitting! I turned up the radio and of course Bodak Yellow was on. This is my shit!

"And I just checked my account,

turns out I'm rich, I'm rich, I'm rich,

I put my hand above my hip,

I bet you dip, he dip, she dip!"

I was cutting up in this car right now. I pulled up to the restaurant and saw Jaedah just now walking in. "Best bitch!" I yelled and she turned around and ran over to me. "What's the tea?" She asked, and I gave her the 'bitchhhh' face.

We walked into the restaurant and got seated. "Girl.. he had the nerve to be all up on another girl, like I'm talking arm around her neck and all. Like I know we ain't official and shit yet but like, c'mon now." I scoffed and took a sip of my drink.

"Alexus look.. I'm your best friend so I'ma keep it real." She started and I looked up, prepared for what she was about to say.

Jaedah

"You can't be thinking that these niggas gon' treat you as their girlfriend when you don't wanna be committed." She sighed and started playing with her fingers. Alexus is the type to talk to a boy but never want to be in a actual relationship. She wants them to play the boyfriend role with no strings attached.

"But you already know, I can't handle being heartbroken.. and that's how I'ma end up again if I get attached.." She mumbled, I sighed and lifted her head up. "Stop being scared of commitment.. you're missing out on good people Lex.. yeah it's worth it now, but think about in the long run." I said and she looked at me and smirked.

"You always being philosophical and shit.." She giggled, "but I'm glad you're my bestfriend." "Alright, now can we order 'cause a bitch hasn't ate since lunch." I exclaimed and she smiled. "Excuse me!" She waved the waiter over.

Rakim

"What do you want to talk about Danica?"

She had been texting me since we got out of school. So I called her, so she can stop bothering me.

"I was wondering if we could work things out, I miss you." She said, and I rolled my eyes. "You the one that fucked up our relationship, so don't come at me with that bullshit." I responded, she sighed and started getting mad.

"I told you, he didn't mean anything to me, it was a accident." She said, and I chuckled. "Okay, so his dick just magically ended up inside of you?" She sighed, "I was drunk okay, and you were acting like a ass that night."

"So, that means cheat and fuck up a year long relationship? Fuck off my phone Danica." I hung up and went back to making my way to Darold's house. She always tryna get my attention, like I did her wrong. I never wanted to hurt her and somehow, the good ones always end up feeling it the most.

Danica

Avaria 💉 - what he say?

Danica - bitch, he still stuck on the whole drunk incident.

Avaria 💉 - smh. i thought he woulda been got over it.

Danica - nah, but now he tryna get with that bitch that friend called us over at lunch.

Avaria 💉 - yeah, i noticed.

I've tried everything to fix Rakim and I's relationship. But he's still stuck on the past, like yeah I fucked up but damn at least I'm trying.

"Danica! Get yo' ass downstairs." My mom yelled and I sighed. The fuck does she want. "What ma?" I asked as I walked into the living room. "Don't what me. Why are you failing damn near all your classes?" She asked and I looked at her shocked as hell. I guess when you think you're trying, you're actually not trying hard enough.

"I'm trying ma. I really am." I pleaded, she looked at me and shook her head. "You so stuck on that boy, that you done lost your damn mind. Get it together Danica!" She yelled before she walked into the kitchen.

That's when I realized, my priorities were all fucked up and I didn't know how to fix them. I really was stuck on Rakim and I was gonna get him back, no matter what.

---

Oop.

Like & comment :)