04 ♛

Alexus

I was up on the phone with Mark until almost 3 am. We talked about a lot of things, I noticed that we had a lot of things in common. He was really down to earth and very humorous. However it was now 3:30am and I was starving. I swear you never notice these things when you're so deep into conversation.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed a pizza hot pocket out the freezer. I put it in the microwave and grabbed my phone, since it was gonna take 2 minutes. I unlocked it and went onto twitter. I had 16 notifications, mainly from people re-tweeting my pictures. I began scrolling, then saw the light in the hall cut on.

"Oh hey honey-bun." My mom said walking into the kitchen. "Hey ma, did I wake you?" I asked, locking my phone and sitting it on the counter. "No, I've been up looking over some paper work," She sighed "I heard you on the phone, who had you all giggly?" She said, causing me to blush. She grabbed a bag of chips and a water.

"This boy named Jaheem. I met him at the mall a while back." I responded. She smirked at me, "You must really like this boy huh.." She asked, chuckling. "Nooooo.." I drew out,  grabbing my cooled hot pocket out the microwave.  I also went in the fridge and took out the ranch.

"Mmhm I see it all over your face," I groaned "Maaaa." She sighed. "Alright, I'm going to bed, goodnight sweetheart." She came and kissed my cheek. "Night ma." I said as she walked up the steps.

~

7 hours later, 10 a.m.

Jaedah

I woke up and instantly checked my phone. I had 4 messages and a whole bunch of other unnecessary notifications. I checked the first message I saw.

Rakim 💖 - Morning gorgeous, I'm taking you out at 2 so be ready.

I smiled and replied back to him and the others who text me. I then walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower.

While I was waiting for the water to heat up I tied my hair up and got out my underclothes. After I showered, and did the other hygiene stuff I began picking out my outfit.

I didn't want to look too dressed up or too casual, so I went with a grey cropped tank top and some black high waist jeans that had rips in the knees. I also threw my hair in a puff and applied some brown gloss.

I took a good look at myself in the mirror, trying to figure out what shoes I wanted to wear

I took a good look at myself in the mirror, trying to figure out what shoes I wanted to wear. I decided on wearing some grey New Balances, since they matched my shirt. I then added some thin gold hoops and a watch. It was now about 12:30 p.m. and I had time to kill so I started snapchatting.

I got so into my phone that a whole hour went by. Yes it happens. I was playing Smashy Road when Rakim called me saying he was outside. I grabbed my shoes and quickly walked down the steps.

Too pressed. I got to the bottom of the steps and put my shoes on. I threw my keys, credit card, charger and headphones in my purse. "Ma I'm going out!" I yelled, she came down the steps.

"With who?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip. I sighed, "A boy named Rakim" She squinted her eyes at me, "Okay, just call me when you're on your way back." She replied going into the kitchen.

"How do I look?" I asked, twirling in a circle. "Girl bye, you look fine." She laughed. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked out after giving her a hug.

Hopefully this date will go great.

-

Alexus in multimedia.
Vote & Comment please. :)