If your broken I will mend you

I wake up and Thayer's fast asleep his arms wrapped tight around my waist. He's so handsome with that flawless bronze skin and light brown hair to match. His dark long eyelashes make him look even better in his sleep.

I rub his muscular arm and he cuddles into me some more and I cuddle into him to and play with his hair. 

He mummers in his sleep and I think he's thinking about Dahlia.

Then he says a little louder, "Lyr."

"Hmmm", I say thinking he's awake.

"Lyr", he sighs.

He's asleep thinking about me?

I bury my face in his neck and pull him closer he's so warm and soft and gentle.

He pulls me in and I sigh at his closeness.

He starts crying then in his sleep and shouting, "Lyric! Please! Don't I...I.."

I shake him awake and say, "Thay wake up its just a dream I'm right here."

His eyes burst open and he sees me and sighs and says, "Sorry Lyr."

"It's okay just a bad dream."

"Ya", he says.

I pull him near and say, "What was it about? You kept saying my name and telling me not to do something."

He blushes and says, "It's nothing."

"Come on I tell you all mine", I say.

He sighs and says, "You really need to watch your games first."

I sigh and say, "Then will I know who you are and what all the dreams are?"

"Yes."

"How will I know who you are?"

"You and Pranet talk about me", he says looking away.

"Thay your my best friend you know?"

He smiles and says, "Good cause your mine."

"Then why don't you tell me everything like I do."

"Cause your not ready for half the stuff I have to tell you", Thayer says.

"Thayer please I just want to know you", I whine.

"You do know me", he says.

"No I don't you won't let me know you. What are you afraid of?"

He has tears in his eyes and I say, "Thayer what did I do I'm sorry I didn't mean it whatever I did or said", I cry.

He starts to get up but I jump up to and run to his side of the bed and hold him in my arms and say, "Thay please!"

He pushes back my hair and says, "You just need to watch the games Lyr."

"I don't want to I want you to just tell me."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Cause I just can't Lyric", he screams.

He's angry at me the one person I trust fully is mad at me.

He storms out and I fling myself on the bed and cry.

There's a knock on the door and Thayer says, "Lyric I'm sorry I yelled at you please come out!"

I yell, "Go away!"

Then Elisabeth comes in and sit next to me and says, "Lyric come on you have to forgive Thayer he's sorry he didn't mean it."

She rubs my back and I say, "I don't know what I did Lis and he won't tell me!"