We Found Love

Prompt: You and Dinah are young, dumb, broke, and completely against following societies rules and regulations.

SIGN HERE, HERE, and here and take your possessions. I guess society wants you back."

The dark brown eyed brunette with an extensive collection of tattoos smirked at the salty corrections officer and threw the blue worn out pen down after signing for her possessions. “Just because I have someone loyal holding me down after I leave this shithole doesn't mean you get to take your frustrations out on me because no one gives a fuck about you." She changed in the front restroom, feeling free after placing her short black dress and sandals on.

A WHOLE YEAR

A WHOLE YEAR. Y/N Y/L/N had been locked away for a year on drug and gun charges and was finally being released early for good behavior. Her original sentence was three years, but good behavior and overcrowding were unbelievable blessings.

The tatted girl threw her hair in a messy bun and placed her jewelry back on her body. It was time to see her baby girl again.

That same loyal person she indirectly mentioned to the mean ass corrections officer was her long time girlfriend Dinah Jane Hansen. She'd met Dinah back when she was in the Juvenile Detention Center For Young Women (JDCFW) for short. Dinah was a vivacious, dazzling little daddy's girl who had the world at her fingertips. She was an A+ student with a 4.0 unweighted GPA (5.0 weighted), an offer to attend Brown University, Harvard, Duke, or Yale, unconditional love and support from her family, and she basically wanted for nothing: the world was her oyster. But one look at her father's newest juvenile parolee and she was instantly hooked. Although they didn't exactly start out as girlfriends- it took a little convincing on Y/N's part to win Dinah over.

 Although they didn't exactly start out as girlfriends- it took a little convincing on Y/N's part to win Dinah over

FLASHBACK — Saturday afternoon - June 19, 2013

“Everyone, I'm home!" Gordon Hansen announced as he walked into his two story brick home fit with a three car garage and expensive bush centerpiece in Orange County, California. It was very well kept and even had a garden in front of the house.