Willing to Try: Part 1

Prompt: You wanna try new things in bed with Dinah, but she's hesitant to try them. You decide to back off and give her space, not knowing that everything you did afterwards only made her more willing to your ideas.

G!P Y/N

~

"Y/N what's wrong with the sex we have now? Is it that bad?" I shook my head and kissed away the adorable pout she had on her face.

"No baby, that's why I wanna try these things, because it is just that good. Don't you wanna know how many ways I can make you cum, other than you on your back or ontop of me? There's so many ways I can make you feel good baby. Let me show you". Dinah shuddered as my lips attached to her neck and threw her arms around my neck.

"I-I think I hear my phone r-ringing". She hopped out of my embrace and I pulled her back into my embrace and kissed her cheek.

"Look, I won't ask anymore okay? It's obvious your uncomfortable, so I'll leave it alone. I'm sorry baby". She smiled as I walked off into the kitchen and sat behind the counter as I made dinner.

*Dinah*

"What do you want for breakfast baby girl?" Ever since yesterday when Y/N agreed to stop asking about the kinky ideas, they're strangely all I can think about. Everything Y/N seems to do lately makes me horny, or excited and I couldn't wrap my head around why.

"Babe? You okay there, you sort of zoned out on me". I nodded and watched as her muscles contracted under her shirt. She was only mixing eggs in a bowl, but I could still see those rippling surfer muscles under the sleeves.

"Baby are you sure you're okay? You seem distracted". I nodded and thanked her for the omelette.

"Hey I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be back to join you for that movie you wanted to see". I gasped as her arms wrapped around my waist and her lips pressed to my cheek. All it was, was a simple romantic gesture, yet I wanted to jump her bones for it.

Movie time.

"Hey, did the movie start yet?" I shook my head and smiled as I felt her behind me. There was a bowl I was reaching for ontop of a high shelf, but I couldn't reach it. I hadn't seen Y/N since I had my back turned, but managed to surpress a moan as her strong hands lifted me up by my waist. I grabbed the bowl and thanked her, avoiding her gaze on me. I couldn't look at her knowing all I wanted to do was jump her bones.

"Baby girl you're starting to worry me. Are you okay darling?" I nodded and hesitantly turned around; big mistake.

Y/N had on nothing but boxers and a sports bra. Her hair was damp, but not wet since she'd decided to let it air dry. She wasn't wearing any makeup and still had a natural glow to her.

God I want her so bad. I figured it out while she was in the shower. I actually wanted her to try those ideas on me, as I wanted to try them on her. I wanted that kinky part to our sex life, but I doubt she'd want to now. I'd given her so much flack and grief about it before, I wouldn't blame her if she rejected the idea.

"I-I'm perfectly f-fine. Let's watch the movie". She obviously didn't believe me but let it go as the movie started.

Throughout the movie, Y/N had been rubbing small circles on my arm, and it had been driving me crazy. Her touch had never affected me like this before, and honestly it was starting to scare the hell out of me.

What made matters worse was that I was sitting on her lap, and a love scene had started to happen between the main characters. Apparently I wasn't the only one that got a little hot from it either. Her lap had suddenly become hard were I was sitting, and with all the squirming I was doing trying to relieve my throbbing center, it was no wonder she'd popped a boner.

"Baby you gotta stop moving. You're making me really hard". Although she was amused at the situation, I was still flustered.

Everything she did lately had my head spinning. I wanted her. We hadn't done anything sexual since a week ago, and I was blaming my ragging hormones on that. Things had definitely changed a bit. She was calmer and probably wasn't thinking about sex as hard as I was, and now I was the one wanting to do all these dirty things to her. She wouldn't dry hump her morning erection into me in the mornings and the sexual comments had all but stopped.

"Baby, you're still squirming on my lap". She gently pulled me off her lap and pushed my back into the couch. Her erection was grinding into my throbbing center, and I was already on cloud 9.

"You've been acting strange all week baby. Does it have something to do with me?" I whimpered as her teeth tugged my panties off and moaned loudly as she ran her tongue across my damp folds.

"Y-yes! I've wanted you so bad ever since you stopped with all the sexual comments and gestures. Please baby, do something, anything. I can't take it anymore!" She groaned and tugged her boxers down, freeing her cock from its tight confinements. I groaned as she teased my folds with the tip of her cock and bit down on my lip as she flipped me onto my stomach, entering me from behind.

"Oh God yes baby! Take me Y/N fuck! I'm all yours!" I let out a loud moan as her hands repeatedly slapped my ass and started fucking back on her as her hips took off.

"Dinah, Dinah, Dinah! Dinah wake up!" I shot up from my position on the couch, gasping for air.

It was just a wet dream? Damn!!

"Hey look at me, talk to me Dinah. I know something's going on with you. If you don't tell me what's wrong, I can't help you okay, what's wrong baby girl?" I had to tell her, she was gonna find out eventually.

"Last week when you said you'd stop asking about trying new things in bed, allot changed. You stopped being sexual, and I kinda miss that. Basically, I'm ready. I'm willing to try what you want. Really willing". Her breath hitched as I climbed onto her lap and I groaned as she stood up and wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Me too, only if you are".