Locked Out of Heaven

Based off of BAE a.k.a Bruno Mars's song Locked Out of Heaven 

Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah
OOH
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah

Never had much faith in love or miracles (miracles)
Never want to put my heart on the line
But swimming in your world is something spiritual (spiritual)
And right here is where I wanna stay
Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows oh oh oh ohs
Yeah yeah yeah

          DinahJane - 12:34 a.m. —  You're still coming right?

          To: DinahJane - 12:40 a.m. —
Of course. I'm headed out now. Had to take care of something.

         DinahJane - 12:42 a.m. —
Hurry. It's urgent this time.

          To: DinahJane - 12:47 a.m. —
Be right there.

Cause you make me feel like
I been locked out of heaven
For too long ooh oh oh 
Yeah you make me feel like
I been locked out of heaven
For too long ooh oh oh 

          “FINALLY," the blonde exclaimed as she heard three rapt knocks on the front door in the fair sized hotel room she rented. “You took too long. I had to start with out you."

          “You started without me? Mhmm, you naughty girl," Y/N grinned as Dinah squealed when she lifted her in her arms and carried her to the oh so familiar hotel room she'd been used to fucking Dinah in. “Show me what you were doing, how you play with your slutty pussy."

          If there were two things Dinah Jane Hansen was known for, it would be surprises and being extremely submissive and obedient when it came to Y/N. She slid the straps of her spaghetti strapped top off and let the silk material fall to her feet, a wicked smile curving the features of her face as Y/N practically drooled over her naked body, oiled in strawberry baby oil and — oh my fucking God. 

          Y/N wondered how she hadn't noticed the little pink plug stuck inside Dinah's wet pussy. It was probably a bullet knowing Dinah — something convenient yet eye catching to the eyes of her secret lover.

          “Damn baby girl," Y/N closed her mouth to keep the drool from running down her chin. “You always have something up your sleeves when I see you. Or up your pussy in this case. Spread those legs baby. Let me see what I'm working with."

          The blonde complied with no hesitation whatsoever and used her fingers to open up her slick pussy lips, shivering as the cool temperature of the room came into contact with her bare, freshly shaved pussy.

          “Mhmm, that's right baby. I'm gonna fuck this gorgeous pussy so hard you'll be TESTIFYING that I'm the best you ever had."

Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah
OOH

You bring me to my knees you make me testify
You could make a sinner change his ways
Open up your gates 'cause I can't wait to see the light (see the light)
And right here is where I'm gonna stay

          “God Dinah, I could eat this pussy out for days baby. I wanna stay inside you forever."

          Dinah was in a euphoric paradise at the feeling of Y/N's tongue on her sensitive bundle of nerves and around her slick walls, constantly putting her on edge and making her see stars. She scratched and tugged at whatever she could on Y/N's body, the evidence showing just how GOOD Y/N was fucking her.

Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows oh oh oh ohs
Yeah yeah yeah

          Both women knew they were probably going straight to hell for cheating on their wives and essentially ruining what they'd both worked so hard to build, but neither of them cared at the moment. It was as if they knew they were going to be locked out of heaven and denied entry, but their burning desire for each other was as strong as it could possibly be.

Cause you make me feel like
I been locked out of heaven
For too long ooh oh oh 
Yeah you make me feel like
I been locked out of heaven
For too long ooh oh oh 

          “Fuck D-dinah," Y/N moaned as the blonde ground their centers together, their clits bumping and sliding against each others in a frantic sexual frenzy. “Right there baby. Stay right there!" They became somewhat possessed when it came to fucking each other, and all that mattered was climaxing together.

Oh ooh oh oh oh
Yeah yeah yeah
Can I just stay here
Spend the rest of my days here
Oh ooh oh oh oh
Yeah yeah yeah
Can I just stay here
Spend the rest of my days here

          “You fuck me so much better than my wife." Dinah smiled. She hated to admit it, but she wasn't satisfied in her marriage, but didn't see divorce as an option. That would mean not only giving up half of everything she owned, but also creating trouble for her kids. The same rules applied for Y/N, who was equally as unhappy, but essentially trapped in a legal marriage.

          “I wish I'd met you first Dinah," Y/N confessed. “Being with you like this makes me feel like I going to be locked out of heaven when I die. But honestly," she deposited a small kiss on Dinah's shoulder blade. “I don't give a damn anymore."

Cause you make me feel like
I been locked out of heaven
For too long ooh oh oh 
Yeah you make me feel like
I been locked out of heaven
For too long ooh oh oh