Beneath the Surface (Part Two)

Prompt: You've recently caught the eye of Dinah Jane Hansen, the popular head cheerleader. But as always, secrets lie beneath the surface.

The italics are Y/N's personal thoughts. Fair warning, this story series involves kidnap, submission, and use of drugs and vulgar language.

“I never took you for a burgers and onion rings type of girl." Y/N watched contently as Dinah ate at her burger and onion rings as if there wasn't an attractive girl sitting right across from her. I like a girl that's comfortable in her own skin... like her birthday suit.

“Just because I'm a cheerleader doesn't mean I don't enjoy the luxuries of life Y/N," The way she says my name... I wonder how it'll sound coming out as a scream. Oh, but we'll find out won't we baby girl? “But this is sort of my cheat day anyways. Enough about me already, what about you? New, mysterious, very attractive. What brings you to Orange County?" At first? My past and my record, but now? You Dinah Jane. You.

“To be honest, things just weren't working out back in my hometown of Austin, Texas. Too many problems and distractions. My parents felt it best to send me up here with my aunt and uncle. And now, I'm honestly glad." You just don't know how glad I am baby. But you'll find out soon.

“Well I'm glad you're settling in so comfortably. I know the feeling of trying to settle in somewhere new. We moved around Orange County so much I feel like I know every street and business here. I come from a big family so we always had to move." Knows her way around here huh? That might be a problem, but I still like a good challenge.

“Wow. My mom and dad had another kid after me too. A sister. I know babies are supposed to be innocent and pure and everything, but I didn't like my sister. She — I just didn't relate to her." Give off enough, but not too much. Don't scare her away yet Y/N.

“Didn't? Is she still — " Alive? Not anymore. That was a fun night...

“Alive? No. She uhm, she passed away like two years ago. But let's not dwell on the past." Y/N reached over the table and grabbed Dinah's hand, reveling in how soft her hand felt. All of her feels so fucking soft. Good I'm going to enjoy this girl.

“What should we dwell on then?" Dinah placed her free hand on top of Y/N's hand and leaned over the table as well. So confident. So straight to the point.

“It's pretty soon, but we should try to dwell on each other. I know a good open— opportunity when I see one and there's no way I can see myself without you." She's flattered. Fuck it, I'm going for the kill right now. No more planning.

“Let's get out of here. I want to spend more time with you. Do you happen to know where the restroom is?" Hopefully you'll come with me. Come on baby girl come with me!

“Oh yeah it's right behind you. Come on I'll show you." Fuck yes! I'm really starting to love you more and more now.

Y/N pulled a small white face towel out of her pocket as she made her way into one of the stalls and poured enough chloroform onto the towel that would knock Dinah out for a few hours. She peeped through the narrow opening of the stall and saw Dinah re-applying her lipstick and took the opportunity to make her move.

You'll be mine in a few hours baby girl. Forever and ever.

Dinah gasped and let out muffled, confused screams as Y/N placed a towel on top of her nose and pressed down so she would have to inhale whatever was on the towel.