Betrayal

(A/N: I totally apologize for the wait. Mostly just depression and family issues. But enough with excuses! Thanks to you all for commenting and sharing names. I was deeply interested with the names Stormcore, Feragion, Cascade, Nuclear, ShatterStrike, and Gemini. I myself thought up the names BlackFire, Nemo and Sparker. But I believe that the name will came from these: Feragion, Cascade, ShatterStrike, Paradox or Gemini. Thx for the ideas! :P

FORGIVE ME IF THIS CHAPTER IS CHEESY. This takes place a while after the previous chapter...)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Timelines:

Nanoklik - Second

Klik - Minute

Joor - Hour

Cycle - Day

Megacycle - Week

Orn - Month

Vorn - Year

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

-Memory-

I walked into the room in my holoform, for obvious reasons, and approached the medical berth... Or bed, as my mate insisted on calling it, shaking... I never knew something could frighten me more than a battle could... Frighten me more than the possiblility of my death.

Taking a deep breath, I moved closer, encouraged by the beautiful smile of my mate... My human mate... She was the first one to treat me the way I had yearned to be treated for millenial... She knew my designation, but called me Indivar... Which meant blessing.

Tamara... His mate... She thought of him as a blessing. And she loved him...

Sweet laughter filled his ears as he wrung his hands, unsure of himself as he smiled slightly at his mate, who made a motion for him to come closer. "Come on Indy." She laughed, using her petname for him. "Come see your son...."

-Skip-

"Indy. Don't encourage him." Tamara sighed from where she stood, watching her Cybertronian husband play with his child. A beautiful little baby boy that was giggling and making tiny chirps and other Cybertronian words to mimic his sire.

"Aw Tamara. He's gotta learn it some day!" Indivar answered with a grin. "Just because people will find him weird doesn't mean he has to do it around other humans!" He responded, sighing as he picked up the wriggling baby, sitting next to his wife and smiling as he gave her a kiss. "But... For you, I will refrain." He teased.

Tamara chuckled and swept her long, black hair away from her face, shaking her head and leaning in close. "I love you Indy..." She whispered, leaning in to kiss him.

-Skip-

Emotions couldn't begin to describe it... He had been driving... It was his fault that his child's mother was in danger of dying.

The tears couldn't be stopped as Indavar looked through the window at his wife, covered in swaths of bandages, casts, stitchings... He choked on a sob. It was his fault...

"Indavar."

The voice reached his ears and he turned around, red eyes, disguised green with contacts, fell on Tamara's mother, who was holding little Orion.

"I never want to see you again. I don't want you to be near Orion! If you so much as DARE look at him, I will have you in prison!" The eldery woman cried, leaving before he could say another word.