01 // 하나

Jungkook watched his friends leave and sighed sadly. He had woken up from a coma just two days ago to find out that he was suffering from temporary memory loss. All he could remember of his life was in bits and pieces, yet somehow he could not remember anything about having a boyfriend as Taehyung had mentioned. The fact that he had loved someone and that the someone had loved him back made Jungkook happy, even though he remembered nothing. But he was all set on trying hard to remember what his boyfriend looked like. Just before leaving, Taehyung had told Jungkook to read the notes from the jar placed on the table next to his bed, one note per day according to the numbers written on them.

"Important stuff," was what Taehyung had replied when Jungkook asked about the notes.

Stretching his fingers, Jungkook reached into the jar and pulled out the note saying '1'.

I was late for work that day. I remember so clearly how I was running late and had to get my everyday craving of coffee. I bumped into you as I was rushing out of the cafe and you spilled your frappe on me. I got pissed and I had even started to yell at you, but when I looked up I saw the most beautiful and innocent face I had ever seen. And I swallowed my own words.

That, Jeon Jungkook, is how our story began.