12

Previously...

Nash walked over to me laughing ..
"Didn't know you were scared of dogs" he laughed  harder
"I'm not ! That's just a big dog and it came running toward me like it was gonna bite me!"

"I have something bigger than him if you wanna see..?" He whispered smirking

"Fuck Off"

••••

Addilyn~

Nash laughing grabbing my head leading me to the kitchen.

We all sat down around the table and it was just quiet and kinda awkward.....

"So Addilyn.. Your now going to high school with Nash and Hayes?" (Just imagine this)

I turned and looked at the boys as they both looked away from me.. and Nash cracked a fake smile at me.

"Uh yeah.."

"So hun why aren't u at home ?"

"My house caught fire and my parents got really hurt and I just need a place for a while but if you mind I won't stay.."

"Oh honey that's fine with me!" She smiled.

I smiled back looking toward Nash and Hayes and death glaring them.

*After Dinner*

I was upstairs playing dolls with skylynn.
"NO MR FARTY PANTS YOU CANT GO THERE!" She screamed

I chuckled out seeing a two figures appear in the doorway. "Can we talk to you..?" Nash Questioned referring to him and Hayes.

"Uh yeah .."

I got up following behind them as they walked into Nash's room. I sat on the bed as they stared at me.

"Why'd you lie?" I shot out at them?

"We didn't."

"You did what not I have to go to school? Are you guys even leaving ? Huh what else ? You guys teaming up with Sam—"

"Oh shut the fuck up Addilyn we don't have time for your girly attitude problems... if you don't want our help then by all means leave ." Nash spat at me .

We stared at each other and I got up walking out the door .. only to be grabbed back and thrown into the bed .

"Stop being dramatic!" Nash yelled.

"Why are you yelling at me !?"

He rolled his eyes and started walking toward me ... Hayes watched him closely.

"Look your gonna listen to what I say or I'm done helping!"

"Okay." I said just not even gonna argue .

They both looked at each other than back at me ..

"No your not going to school your coming with us ... word got out that sammy knows that your here and will be attending school . My mom knows nothing about anything this .. we told her we had a spelling bee convention out in Washington but we're not even really leaving we're going to a hideout and we'll explain more later just don't make stupid mistakes .."

"K." I said getting up walking out I went to I guess my room for now closed the door and laid on the bed.

"Addi Addi Addi you can't run from me."  I heard as the everything went black.