05

Addilyn~

2 Months Later

It's been two months and me and Sammy haven't talked...

I've texted him and he's never replied I tried face timing and he would just decline me.

~Sigh~

I got my first job yesterday(Cause the first chapter was a dream but she did graduate high school)

I work in a little market not big but it's just me there it's kinda like a corner store.(whatever you call it)

Not many people go in there but they pay a lot and I don't know why.

I get 25$ An hour and I work Monday's Wednesday's and Friday's for 15 hours.

It's Tuesday and I have nothing to do... I don't wanna go to the mall... Ughh .

My phone starting ringing I picked it up seeing someone was FaceTiming me but who is this.

I answered it and it was Sammy I was about to hang up and I think he knew it.

"STOP!"he yelled.

"OKAY NO I GIVE YOU MY FUCKING ADDRESS AND NUMBER AND YOU DONT STAY IN CONTACT WITH ME WHAT THE HELL!? YOU DONT DO THAT SHIT WITH ME DUDE YOUR CUT OFF!"

I heard someone in the background who I think was Nash.
"Damn Sammy she's feisty."

"Okay okay calm down Addilyn."Sammy spoke.

"I am calm!"

"No... No your not how about I come pick you up and I'll make this up for you."

"Fine! And if I don't like whatever your doing ...don't talk to me ever again."

"I kinda think you wanted to talk to me more than I wanted to talk to you."he said anger building in his voice.

"Who texted me first cough you did."

He hung up and texted me saying he would be here in 10 mins.

Ugh he knows he was right...

***

Well ...

~Byeee~