Chapter 39: New Beginning

I lived so many years thinking about what people say about me. I thought that I have to change. No, it doesn't work like that. We will never be truly happy when we anchor our joy to things that doesn't matter. 

All of us have some kind of scars we try to hide. Some as small as a grain of sand while others as big as a ship. It's hidden, but it's there. We try to live and survive and choose to hurt other people because we thought its necessary. 

I found the peace I was looking for not from other people but from accepting who I am, what I have and how flawed I am as a human being. 

As I, my friends and the rest of us who will be facing a new journey ahead of us, we are full of excitement to see what life has brought us. We will continue to smile, cry, laugh, frown and love. And it's okay. 

It's okay. 

-END-

MiYuRi 

Hi! Thank you for reading through this story. As I edited it I changed and added a lot of details I think is appropriate. As we grow old, our values change, we grow and we see things a lot clearer. I decided to edit many parts of the story because I know that as a writer, I am responsible for what I write. And I want that this story will not just make your hearts flutter but also to make you realize that everyone has their own pain. We might not know it but it's true. 

Again, thank you and I hope you enjoyed this. 

Love Love <3