Scenario: Zodiacs FNAF 4

Cancer: I really think that coming here was a bad idea, we should've just stuck to pizza making.

Leo: Don't be silly Cancer! I think we'll be just fine. We'll get some pizza afterwards.

Aquarius: There's a purple phone on the ground...

Virgo: Nahhh. Don't worry about it Aquarius. Just go to the door on the right and take a look won't you?

Aquarius: *sighs* okay. *runs up to the door and listens* ha! Nobody's there! *turns on light and illuminates hallway, then runs back and sits next to Virgo.

Virgo: My turn to check the left door! Fun! *says sarcastically with a hint of worry* *goes up to door and listens* nothing here! *flashes light and runs away* man. This is like Russian roulette!

Sagittarius: Did someone say Russian roulette?  *Looks around eagerly*

Virgo: Of course! Now will you be a good sport and go up to the closet?

Sagittarius: *Runs up to closet and opens door* instantly gets jumpscared by Foxy for a few seconds. *closes door quickly and runs off* NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE.

Aries: *Laughs at Sagittarius and turns around only to find a few Freddles sitting there.* HOLY! *panics and throws torch at Taurus*

Taurus: Well. I'm gonna be more safe than you mate! *Flashes light at Aries*

Aries: Now stop that! *gets scared*

Gemini: *Randomly walks out from the closet* HEY GUYS!!

Everyone except Gemini: *sits there wondering how Gemini got in the closet and stayed in there*

Scorpio: Well I might as well go and check the right door again. *runs up to door and listens* nothing there fam* turns on flashlight and then runs off*

Capricorn: This is getting boring dude... These animatronics aren't even scary at all. *yawns and lays down on bed and then goes to sleep*

Pisces: Capricorn! Freddy's gonna sit on you if you don't move!!

Capricorn: *ignores and falls asleep*

Leo: I'm gonna go and see if these animatronics want peace. *walks up to door and listens out for metallic breathing. Ends up hearing it* Ahhh so Bonnie, we would like to come up with a special offer tha--- *gets jumpscared by Bonnie* OKAY... MAYBE ANOTHER TIME YES?

*Alarm strikes 6:00*