"The fuck I do. I thought you knew the way I felt about you."

"I don't."

"Well, let me tell you." He lifts me up onto the island and I squeal. "You, Amelia Miller, are the only thing that is always on my mind. You're the only one who knows about everything in my life, and knows the way I feel. You make me smile when my world is falling apart. I've tried to ignore how I feel and it doesn't work. You're just... fuck. I like you, okay? I really like you. So you don't have to worry, I promise."

My mouth hangs open from shock. I think i'm dying.

"If you're saying this just to get in my pants; I'll kill you."

"If I find out that my mind was taken over and I said it just to get in your pants; I'll kill myself."

"Promise?"

"I promise, princesa."

My lips meet his and we kiss dirty while his hand runs up my thigh, forgetting that anyone including my parents could walk in and see this. I put my hands in his hair, our tongues touching in every kiss, and with his hand this far up my thigh, the tingling feeling between my legs returns.

"Hoot swoot! Somebody call the coops!" Val shouts from the kitchen door.

"What the fuck?" Alex questions and I burst out laughing.

"Don't fuck on my favourite chair." His voice is quieter this time, probably so my parents wouldn't hear, and he goes back out.

Alex pulls me down from the island counter. "Want to go upstairs?"

"No, Alex. I want to have sex right here." My tone is sarcastic, making him roll his eyes.

"That was my polite way of asking if you want to have sex, but I guess I just got my answer so let's go."

When we walk out, Val whispers something to Yasmin and they both stare with suspicious looks. Mom and Dad are at the table, looking at houses on Dad's laptop, and all they do is glance at us but don't say anything, so oblivious to what's about to happen.

As soon as I'm in Alex's room, I start to strip. The place has been cleaned up since the last time I saw it, and his smashed mirror is gone.

I remember something when he goes to unzip his jeans. "Do you have condoms?" The look on his face tells me no. "We're not doing this again without one."

"I'll buy them tomorrow. For tonight, I'll pull out."

"Seman still comes out during sex."

"Well, I'm blessed so Jesus won't let me get you pregnant until I approve."

I roll my eyes. "You're an idiot."

"A hot idiot."

"Cocky much?"

"Horny much?" With no warning he sticks his hand in my panties, getting his answer.

I get down on my knees, surprising him by pulling down his jeans and underwear, and taking his load into my mouth. He's too big for my mouth, so I use my hand to move up and down his shaft with the head still in my mouth, making him moan my name.