"Next day I waited for the guy who buyed me everyday coffee, I waited twenty minutes more and saw Bryan entering the cafe, he ate his breakfast,took his coffee payed the bill and went, the owner showed me Bryan to confirm my doubts and said "your bill is added in his." Sara finished her rant as if it meant nothing.

I blinked at her and saw an approaching Bryan, he looked handsome than ever, his tailored dark navy suit made him look more smart and his hair were bit long too, falling on his eyes, rubbish but cute asusal, his hazel eyes soft and warm and his full lips presses in a thin line. He walked carefully balancing the drinks in his hand.

Turning right I looked at Sara. She wore a soft pink ruby thigh ruffle dress with white flower crystal earrings, her hair open, wind teasing her hair, her dove like eyes and her innocent face made her look much younger and prettier than any school going girl. This both are a hit match. My heart fluttered and weird sensations tingled in my body. Just before they opened there mouths.

"Don't drink like a horse, you can act like a girl for once." Bryan handed Sara her drink and grumbled.

"Pour me another glass. Move your lazy arse faster this time" Sara smiled at him like a geezer.

"What did you say?" Bryan eyes turned red and I got inbetween quickly, pulling him beside me.

"Did anybody saw Sara?" George announced in mic and Sara chocked on her drink "Sara you are requested to meet me at back stage" he announced again.

"Yeah, she is right here, third row" Bryan screamed our directions and Sara gave me a murderous look. George heard him somehow as he looked our way smiling. Sara immediately abandoning her seat went for the run "you are finished white!" She seethed her teeth at him.

A deep laugh vibrated from his chest and he mouthed "can not wait" she stomped her feet and fleed.

"Do you have to do that?" I nudged his side and he laughed more.

"Yes!, She is a plain torture" Bryan said taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh really, you pay for the coffee who is a plain torture to you?" I asked him making an innocent face.

He took his sip and thought for a moment "who is paying what.?'" he completely ignored my question.

"You paying for Sara's coffee, is it true Brye?" I asked him again cupping my face in both my hands.

He looked at me and scrunched his nose after a bit he said "Yes. I do, she finally come to know around it's me?" He gave a smirk.

My mouth went ajar at his confession, before I could relate to my theories he explained. "She was a lot alone when you left, I tried my peace with her, but she become more difficult than before" Bryan twriled his drink in his hand and continued.

"We dined at same cafe few times and bought our coffee's together every morning, she never saw me when I literally used to sit next to her or few tables back, she seems so lost, when I payed for her bill she didn't enquir about it till few days, later she realised her treats are getting increased and she started asking around. " Bryan said.

"Since how long?" I asked him with a tug at my heart, I never knew Sara would get this alone after I left. I was close to tears but somehow managed to my composed my emotions.

"I think it's been a year" Bryan calmly replied and I was thrown back with his good deed.

"She recently traced back the link, she is quiet a girl. Dumb wit!" Bryan chuckled at Sara's curious nature, mocking her.

I laughed at her actions and we both smiled at eachother "Thank you so much Brye, for looking after her" I thanked him sincerely.

"She is a good friend, she loves you a lot. Something we both have in common" Bryan smiled and winked at me.