Making a plan

"Wake up!" Thalia hears as she jumps awake. After the nightmare situation was taken care of the three cousins went to sleep and got a semi good nights rest. Thalia stands and shakes Percy and Nico awake before making her way to the drawers and pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue shirt. Quickly throwing her shoulder length hair into a pony tail Thalia makes her way out to the main area of the Argo ll. Percy and Nico join her only a few minutes later and grab their own plates and join her at the table each of them eat their food. Percy was eating some blue waffles (don't look it up or you will be scared just trust me). Nico was eating a pancake meal from McDonald's and Thalia was eating some french toast. Each had a glass of orange juice as a drink. 

"Oh good you are up!" Annabeth says as she gives Percy a quick side hug and then sits down eating an apple. "We need to discuss a plan, because there is more to this quest then it seems."

"Yeah, but before that we are going to have a meeting with Reyna in the Mess Hall this afternoon to come up with a plan to try to stop the attack and then we will pull out later today." Percy says swallowing the last of his waffles before finishing his cup of orange juice and grabbing Thalia and Nico's empty plates and putting them into the sink. Clarrise and Chris pass by and sit down in two of the other seats. 

"I think we should have a quick meeting because the hunters that are to young to fight are coming today then we will be having a training session. " Thaila says as Percy finishes speaking before turning to Percy. "When did Reyna say that they were going to be leaving?" 

"Reyna said they want to start marching on camp half blood in a weeks time when Nico and I met with her in secret last night before bed." Percy responds before turning to Chris. "Go get everyone we need to have a meeting." 

"Percy what are our jobs?" Clarrise asks as she turns to Percy. Percy looks at the groups he has gathered. 

"Just like any quest there are most likely going to be multiple parts to completing it." Percy says "Clarrise you and Thalia can work on training. Neeks I am going to need you to try to get in touch with B and let her know that we are coming so to hold on. Hazel Frank and Leo since you are all a part of the actual quest we will figure out what to do but until then just keep training and helping. Annabeth you said you had something else to do right? So just work on that. Pipes just try to see things out of your blade see if you can see a bit of the future. Jason I would tell you something to do but i know that you would just be a little shit and ignore it."

"Okay, Percy should we go get the hunters?"Nico asks speaking up for the first time. 

"Yeah that's a good idea, Thals fill them in on the rules. Also someone tell coach Hedge whats happening please." Percy says and in the next few seconds they are gone. Percy in mist and Nico  through a shadow.

"Percy!" Percy hears when he arrives at the camp site and he is suddenly tackled to the ground by a bunch of the girls that he had found throughout his travels. Lucy Lily and Alex were all girls that he had found in his city and were homeless at the young age of 10. Lucy and Lily were twins that were both 10 and Alexandra or Alex was 12. The three have been in the hunt only for a year. The three were skilled as were many of the Huntresses saved by Percy and Nico because they taught them how to fight. The three girls were daughters of Apollo. 

"Look there's Nico!" Percy shouts when he sees Nico emerge from the shadows. The girls scramble to their feet and run to Nico. Nico has just enough time to let out a terrified shriek before he is tackled to the floor. Percy and the hunters begin to laugh at the sight. Suddenly a pale hand pops out from under the bodies and a middle finger is shown making everyone laugh even harder then they already were. 

"Girls get off of Nico!" Phoebe yells at the girls. A few of the wolves in the hunt trailing behind her. They surround the area in witch they were standing in protectively. "Hey Percy, we are ready to go."

"I call taking the girls to the ship!" Percy screams startling a few of the hunters out of their conversations. 

"No! I wanted to Percy!" Nico pouts like a child. The girls laugh once again. "There is less chance of injury with the younger ones"

"I would be more worried about the people at camp then about us." Percy says chuckling at his brother in all but blood.

Hey peoples! Sorry for the short chapter I quickly threw this together in an hour. I am going to start planning the next few chapter after this. SHOUT OUT TO Fellowbookreader because they reminded me to update! Thanks so much! Oh and for the next week I will be completely inactive because I am going away, sorry. Anyways hope you enjoyed don't forget to comment!