Chapter 33 | Forest

Start from the beginning

Her hormones are everywhere.

"You...wouldn't" Zaire said now not so sure about himself, I could feel either of them on each side of me.

"Escort Arian, when you come back we can see if I was just bluffing" I could imagine the scary smile on her lips.

she walked away and Zaire mumbled a low sh*t, oh boy you are in deep sh*t, the moon goddess doesn't pair Alphas with incapable Lunas, like she doesn't choose an useless Alpha.

"Here you go big bro" Leony laughed at Zaire throwing him something heavy in his arms, it sounded like a bag?

"You have ten minutes, remember" she walked away giving me quick good luck.

"I WANT TO SEE YOU AT LEAST MARKED WHEN YOU COME BACK!!"  Jenn voice erupted loudly, I am guessing she is shouting from one of the windows.

"If not I will really test Jake if he is gay" she hissed now in a lower voice.

Zaire chuckled amused by his mate's engagement in the situation.

"I was promised things if I do this, I am doing this for Jenn and Jake, I still have you on my radar, and I will get out what you are" I heard russel, I am guessing he threw the bag over his shoulder.

"Take the rope it is attached to the bag, I will not hold your hand to bring you there" he said nonchalantly "and if you walk into something it is not my fault "

"Very gentleman like" what is this situation without my sarcastic comments? I extended my hand waiting for the rope, we started to walk, after a while I could smell the familiar smell of forest grounds, the sound of breaking branches under our steps.

You expect me to walk in heels, ok, but on uneven forest grounds blindfolded, give me a break!

"Will you at least give me a tip on what is waiting for me" my stare wandering around the forest, don't get me wrong, I still can't see, my body is adjusting to my situation and Dahlia also helps, so I can grasp a vague image of my surroundings, by hindering one of my strongest senses, my hearing and smell enhanced plus Dahlia, at least I can make sure I won't fall on my face because I am sure Zaire won't catch me.

His steps stopped "No, Jenn warned me if I tell you anything she will know and I will be kicked out of our room for a week" He sighed fustrated, he clearly would rather be with his mate right now.

"Now I have to deal with the consequences of being late when I come back"  he was not in the best mode I can tell you.

We continued to walk, mind you it is 8 something PM, you can hear distanced howls from wild wolves around the area.

"Thank you" I heard a voice say like a quick whisper, I looked around for anyone who could have said it, forgetting that I still have the blindfold on, it almost sounded like... Zaire?

"There is no one except us here" he said boredly

"From where did I get the honour to be thanked by the Alpha?" I said mockingly, I can't stop myself from provocating him, Alphas get so easily riled up.

He swallowed his growl and kept going, ignoring what I have said "Jen has told me everything that has happened before you two came here in detail, I understand now why you were so defencive back then"

"If you know.. why is Ar- Alpha Arlen still in the Pack house?" It really didn't makes sense, he new that Jenn came from his Pack, and new that she was an Omega.

"She didn't let me" I arched my brow, why would she not let him?

"She was chosen as an Omega by the Pack, Alpha Arlen couldn't change that. She rarely saw him, but he was always respectful to all pack members including the Omegas, at least this is what she had told me. I can't imagine a man which pack has such rumours around them, could be a rightful leader"